31 March 2015

miss A's 'Colors' makes an all-kill on 10 music charts



OSEN - Naver: miss A's achieves 1st place on 10 real time music, 'Perfect all-kill'

1. [+172, -20] The song is good and the girls look pretty on their music video

2. [+170, -27] The song is good that's why it is number 1

3. [+143, -17] Long live miss A ㅋㅋI love the song ㅋㅋThe other tracks are also nice

4. [+137, -16] Their first all-kill in such a long timeㅋㅋㅋ Long live miss A

5. [+130, -17] That's daebak. I hope you continuously hit daebak~~~

6. [+58, -8] Their song and choreography really suit them this time. I like it!!

7. [+53, -6] Congrats. I really like the song 

8. [+51, -5] I really wish they win number 1 on music broadcasts too.

9. [+53, -9] Daebakㅋㅋㅋㅋ I like the song

10. [+43, -6] Wowㄷㄷㄷㄷ As expected. The song is freaking addictiveㅋㅋ

12. [+40, -6] Isn't this just amazing?

13. [+40, -8] I love this album as much as 'Bad Girl, Good Girl'. It has this really addictive quality to it


4 comments:

JoyBells said...

Totally deserves the win. Songs catchy,video looks great and the girls look extremely gorgeous. Especially Suzy,damn.

Exactlly said...

This is wonderful! Thank you for translating!

Pluvio said...

I miss Suzy's cute chubby cheeks. I can't believe it's been 5 years since miss A's debut and she's grown so much already.

JoyBells said...

Yup,looking back at Dream High Suzy and now,you can see how much she has matured and beautifully.
Wow..i didnt realized its been 5 years since their debut.Time flies.