2 March 2015

Namgoong Min joins 'Sensory Couple'



Article: Namgoong Min's acting comeback in 'Sensory Couple' as a handsome chef
Source: X Sports News

1. [+99, -5] I was upset when he quit WGM....But I'm so glad to see him back in broadcast again

2. [+87, -4] Please get more recognition this timeㅠㅠ

3. [+76, -5] The cast for 'Sensory Couple' is daebak

4.  [+74, -7] I'm so excited already

5. [+51, -3] I was so sad because he left WGM but he finally comes back in public broadcast~ ~~~~~~~~Cheering for you

6. [+49, -3] Why is he not the lead~~

7. [+47, -4] The news I'm looking forward the most has arrived~~ Namgoong Min-sshi, please show us your awesome image as an actor~^#

8. [+44, -3] I have a good feeling about this I wish you more success

9. [+39, -2] Why does he always play the supporting leadㅜㅜ Why

10. [+36, -3] So excited..... I heard he hates cooking but they gave him the role of a chef. 'Sensory Couple' daebak


2 comments:

KkulJaem said...

Glad they casted Namgoong Min and not Hong Jong Hyun.

PoppyLein said...

ohhh i love him!!!!