A majority of the '86 to '87-liner young actors who will turn 28~ 29 years olds this year are expected to enlist in the army and this had been causing an impact to their schedule. Recently, Choi Jin Hyuk(29) and Kim Jae Joong(29) have announced that they are enlisting at the end of the month. Although Kim Hyun Joong already received a draft notice, his agency revealed that he might make an acting comeback first. Other actors who are facing imminent enlistment include Park Yoo Chun(29), Yoo Ah In (29), Ji Chang Wook (28), Lee Min Ho (28), Jang Geuk Suk (28) and, Kim Soo Hyun (27). Once these guys leave for the army, the entertainment industry will soon be experiencing a shortfall of young actors in their 20s. They are perpetually making effort to find projects if possible before tackling a 2-year absence in the industry.
Choi Jin Hyuk finished 'Pride and Prejudice' this January and he has held domestic and overseas fan meetings. Kim Jae Joong has also concluded 'Spy' 6 days ago. Park Yoo Chun and Kim Soo Hyun who have upcoming dramas, 'The Girl Who Sees Smell' this April and 'Producer' in May, respectively, are reportedly going to make decisions after wrapping up their dramas . There have been talks about Kim Soo Hyun filming a movie before serving. Shortly after leaving '1 Nights, 2 Days', Lee Seung Gi made headlines after declaring his enlistment plants and was speculated to serve after his movie, 'Love Forecast' but nothing has been determined. He will also release an album this year. Ji Chang Wook who successfully completed 'Healer' and Lee Min Ho who released his movie 'Gangnam 1970' are both in the process of choosing their next work before their enlistment. After being caught in a tax evasion scandal, Jang Geun Suk launched his Japanese concert tour and is still deciding what kind of projects he'll take on next.
However, if one leaves, another one returns. Song Joong Ki (30) will be discharged this May and Yoo Seung Ho (21) returned last December and has already started filming his post army movie, 'Joseon Magician'.
1. [+3645, -101] So, Song Joong Ki's gonna do everything then...
2. [+3117, -89] On a lighter note, Song Joong Ki's coming back
3. [+2301, -41] Let's use this opportunity to recruit rookie actors
4. [+2168, -208] There's Yeo Jin Goo anyway
5. [+1505, -75] Serve well~ Time flies these days. They'll be back in an instant
6. [+325, -29] Good for Yoo Seung Ho for getting it done early
7. [+284, -14] This is a chance for rookies
8. [+215, -5] Why would Kim Hyun Joong decide to act
9. [+129, -8] With all these actors leaving, I plead writers to create more heroines
10. [+149, -38] Yoo Seung Ho and Song Joong Ki will fill the void