26 March 2015

[Pann] The Sandara-Cheondoong siblings who'll make you green with envy















1. [+33, 0] The Park siblings


2. [+22, 0] Both are so charming and likeable but they're also humble

3. [+11, 0] They're freaking awesome ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+9, 0] Cheondoong is so handsomeㅋㅋㅋㅋ He looks like an actor

5. [+8, 0] They really look alike. So handsome and pretty

6. [+6, 0] This photo is daebak



7. [+6, 0] They're both good-looking and it's crazy how much they look alikeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ My brother and I don't even look alike...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+3, 0] That hairstyle really brings out Cheondoong's handsomeness ㄷㄷ


4 comments:

justjuliet said...

Wow..they look amazing, and thunder grew up so well :'D

Nova_REMIX said...

Such superior genes.

Pluvio said...

Thunder has such a baby face for his tall body. It's so contrasting that I always find myself confused when I look at him. Hope he finds success after leaving MBLAQ.

manatee said...

those genes won't quit.