21 March 2015

Rain in talks for lead in Hong Sisters' 'Warm and Cozy'


Ilgan Sports - Naver: Rain, strong candidate for male lead in Hong Sisters' 'Warm and Cozy' 

1. [+3286, -376] Ah please........ Cast another actor...... Kim Woo Bin and Kang So Ra were good enough though.... Please

2. [+2508, -380] This will be a wreck if Rain is the lead..

3. [+2039, -282] No  Please don't ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

4. [+1826, -300] Just quit acting

5. [+1679, -255] No way........

6. [+358, -55] Is there really no other actor? I love Hong Sisters' dramas but I won't watch this if he's the lead.

7. [+309, -59] Not Rain please ㅜㅜ

8. [+276, -50] I don't like Rain. I don't know if he suits the role of a chef but what I know is he won't match well with Kang So Ra

9. [+173, -30] What's happening with the casting?

10. [+62, -13] The Hong Sisters whom I trust.... Why Rain?

10 comments:

sky-sora said...

Wow the comments of netizens are this bad?

aeterna009 said...

Apparently, Kim Woo Bin declined so they opt to look for another. Someone who is available and have a strong following in Asia.

I was wondering what kind of male lead that Hong Sisters are writing now that they switch from KWB to Rain.. Is he gonna be another jerk?
Female lead, I kinda feel like she's cool and fiesty since they've been wooing Kang Sora for quite some time.

goldenmellow said...

Rain isn't a bad actor. He could use a hit. He should take it. Not sure how he fits with Kang Sora tho

Lexurite said...

Please not another ahole male lead. But considering he is a chef, they will go for one...

twicawind said...

That's what I was wondering too but then I remembered:
Ji Chang Wook -> Shin Ha Kyun (Mr Back)
Lee Seung Gi -> Ji Sung (Kill Me, Heal Me)
All the changes were for the best so I hope that Rain would be the third one. LOL.

Hajiwonlover said...

no please....


damn Kim Woo Bin and Kang Sora were perfect T_T

aeterna009 said...

Now you reminded me! I'm really thankful that Lee Seunggi dropped Kill Me, Heal Me.. I don't think he can do Perry Park or Yona.

KMHM is not a perfect drama but I added it to my "will watch again list" and "favorite drama list" because of Ji Sung.

Sorry, I just love Kill Me, Heal Me!☺☺☺

aeterna009 said...

Hong Sister's signature male leads are either jerks or just plain lazy. It's better not to hope that this one is not a jerk to avoid disappointments.. hahaha

Sf said...

hmm Watched rain in My Lovely Girl solely
wait and we'll see

tomoe said...

he's not my fav actor but i still think he has potential. he did great in romcom