6 March 2015

Sensory Couple cast holds first script reading



OSEN via Naver: Park Yoo Chun - Shin Se Kyung in Sensory Couple's first script reading 

1. [+167, -32] Looking forward to Park Yoo Chun and Shin Se Kyung's chemistry. If it airs in April, then that's so near now

2. [+155, -26] Park Yoochun is freaking handsome I'm looking forward to this drama. Fighting

3. [+130, -23] Excited to watch  a fresh drama for spring!!!!

4. [+81, -13] Waiting for a drama that is both funny and memorable like 'Rooftop Prince' . Fighting

5. [+78, -16] Yoochun is so cuteㅋㅋ

6. [+73, -14] I missed Yoochun so muchㅜㅜ♡♡♡♡♡

7. [+58, -6] Park Yoochun wearing a hat is cute

8. [+51, -9] I hope to see a  refreshing and adorable drama for spring^^  I like both Park Yoochun and Shin Se Kyung

9. [+41, -5] Finally, they're doing the script reading! We get to see Yoochun again in a drama after 1 year. I'll definitely watch this on April 1st!

10. [+35, -5] I don't usually watch dramas.. But I'm curious of Yoochun so I'm gonna watch the first episode

11. [+34, -5] Park Yoochun is finally doing a romantic comedy

12. [+31, -5] Sensory Couple, do well


5 comments:

KkulJaem said...

hey there, first off, thanks for creating a blog dedicated for all things related to kdramas! hope there will be a lot of visitor to come :)

second, can you please post anything about the drama Heart to Heart? it's currently my fave, but i cant find the article about it anywhere ;( not even in nb or kpkf. and this week is their last 2 eps ackk im so sad to see it go

thanks in advance tho, have a good day!

KkulJaem said...

YESSSS..I've been waiting for them to holds first script reading. Finally! Thank u for the trans

KkulJaem said...

I will watch this for Kim So Hyun. Miss her on screen.

Btw what kkuljaem means? I try to find the description here but can't find it. It looks like a drama translated article. Niceee... I'll visit more often <3

And please if there is ANY news about "PRODUCERS" casting or knetz reactions, translate it. Been waiting for the confirmation news for few days and still no news AT ALL.
Too quiet. Like calm before storm.

KkulJaem said...

kkuljaem (꿀잼) means to be really fun. it's a contraction of 꿀맛같은 재미 (fun that tastes like honey)

KkulJaem said...

Thanks a lot for replying.
I hope it really is going to be really fun! :D