18 March 2015

[Spoilers] Angry Mom Ep 1





My Daily - Naver: 'Angry Mom', Kim Hee Sun starts to attend daughter Kim Yoo Jung's school

1. [+3644, -39] A drama that perfectly illustrates the reality of Korean schools. The court should watch this drama and push for tougher punishment 

2. [+2863, -30] Schools are really hopeless these days ㅜㅜ

3. [+2580, -57] I'm getting that 'God's Gift' vibe.. This is the Wed-Thurs drama for me 

4. [+2314, -28] I'm liking the plot of this drama.. It covers social issues that we're facing today and also has some funny parts..

5. [+1913, -35] Saw it by chance and thought it was good 

6. [+445, -6] I cried when the mom of the student who committed suicide was crying. There are a lot of parents like her these days 

7. [+439, -7] I was crying because this drama feels like my story.. Just going to school is hell for me 

8. [+365, -5] It has a lot of provocative scenes but perfectly portrays reality.. School violence is an issue that we'll forever face.. I hope this drama does well.. Kim Yoo Jung and Kim Hee Sun are both so good. They made me cry when they were hugging and crying 

---

1. [+2051, -113] Yoo Jung is so pretty 

2. [+1932, -121] Lizzy's playing the role of a villain but I'm cheering for her^^ Her acting was so good~ Fighting Lizzy^^

3. [+157, -16] This is an extreme transformation for Lizzy. She always plays the role of the scatterbrain who uses satoori 

4. [+119, -1] I'm so disappointed. I know that studying is important but schools should also teach students about the importance of others.  Catch those kids who are involved in school violence and give them a good lesson 

5. [+56, 0] 'Kill Me, Heal Me' showed us the reality of child abuse and 'Angry Mom' shows us the reality of school violence. 




1. [+180, -5] The first episode is so good already. Kim Hee Sun really never ages!!!

2. [+159, -4] Their acting is so goodㅋㅋㅋ  Gotta watch it again tomorrow

3. [+8, 0] I'm witnessing the horrors of school violence through this drama.. 


6 comments:

Lexurite said...

I liked School 2013 but I thought it lacked some realism as the scriptwriter romancized the bullies. I hope this drama won't be afraid of showing how school can be dark and go deep into the subject. I can't wait to watch it, I love how they used this very old issue such as the bullying but twisted it in a unique way with the mom cosplaying as a student and beating the shit out of her kid's abusers!

vivi said...

lovely... I like this drama

JoyBells said...

Please...i hope some subbers picks up this drama.Sounds very interesting with an awesome cast.

Lexurite said...

Viki took it! The first episode is 100% subbed.

JoyBells said...

Thank you for the heads up. :)

woooow said...

like in Sunny?