1. [+3644, -39] A drama that perfectly illustrates the reality of Korean schools. The court should watch this drama and push for tougher punishment
2. [+2863, -30] Schools are really hopeless these days ㅜㅜ
3. [+2580, -57] I'm getting that 'God's Gift' vibe.. This is the Wed-Thurs drama for me
4. [+2314, -28] I'm liking the plot of this drama.. It covers social issues that we're facing today and also has some funny parts..
5. [+1913, -35] Saw it by chance and thought it was good
6. [+445, -6] I cried when the mom of the student who committed suicide was crying. There are a lot of parents like her these days
7. [+439, -7] I was crying because this drama feels like my story.. Just going to school is hell for me
8. [+365, -5] It has a lot of provocative scenes but perfectly portrays reality.. School violence is an issue that we'll forever face.. I hope this drama does well.. Kim Yoo Jung and Kim Hee Sun are both so good. They made me cry when they were hugging and crying
1. [+2051, -113] Yoo Jung is so pretty
2. [+1932, -121] Lizzy's playing the role of a villain but I'm cheering for her^^ Her acting was so good~ Fighting Lizzy^^
3. [+157, -16] This is an extreme transformation for Lizzy. She always plays the role of the scatterbrain who uses satoori
4. [+119, -1] I'm so disappointed. I know that studying is important but schools should also teach students about the importance of others. Catch those kids who are involved in school violence and give them a good lesson
5. [+56, 0] 'Kill Me, Heal Me' showed us the reality of child abuse and 'Angry Mom' shows us the reality of school violence.
1. [+180, -5] The first episode is so good already. Kim Hee Sun really never ages!!!
2. [+159, -4] Their acting is so goodㅋㅋㅋ Gotta watch it again tomorrow
3. [+8, 0] I'm witnessing the horrors of school violence through this drama..