25 March 2015

[Spoilers] Angry Mom Ep 3



Ilgan Sports  - Naver: 'Angry Mom', Lizzy explains what the structure of power in school, "Baro likes Kim Yoo Jung" 

1. [+2334, -11] Lizzy's much better like this than being the troublemaker  ㅋㅋ

2. [+1802, -16] Lizzy's perfect with this roleㅋㅋ Is she gonna be Kim Hee Sun's sidekick?

3. [+1381, -20] Ahㅋㅋ Lizzy looks so cute in the photos ㅋㅋ

4. [+1039, -16] 'Angry Mom' is seriously so good

5. [+149, -2] Kim Hee Sun's transformation as a student isn't that perfect but she's so lovely. Lizzy's cute and I still don't know what kind of character Baro is. That iljin guy has a cool voice. I don't see the chemistry between Ji Hyun Woo and Kim Hee Sun but this drama is really good

6. [+146, -3] Ah. Lizzy is so funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+81, 0] Lizzy will be on Kim Hee Sun noona's side. Haha. She's so adorable

8. [+55, 0] Lizzy is the male version of Kwang Hee~ Whatever they do is so funny^^




OSEN - Nate

1. [+149, -4] 'Angry Mom' is so fun ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+142, -8] Ah daebak... It's so goodㅜㅜ So, is Kim Yoo Jung the daughter of Kim Hee Won's dongsaeng??? Kim Hee Sun's lines are so refreshing. It's jjang fun!!!!!!

3. [++128, -5] This drama is honestly amazing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋGo Bok Dong and Cherry Tomato's scenes are so funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋWow. Seriously the best. Finally a drama to concentrate on after such a long time

4. [+17, -1] This drama is daebak.. Worth the 1 week wait.. Hye Sun noonim and the rest of the cast are so good at acting


7 comments:

Thuy Anh said...

I love this drama, the plot is so much fun. I enjoy a lot. Kim Hee Sun is such a big unnie xD looking forward to it :)
thank you kkuljaem for translating this article.
your blog is one of my favourite blog :)

KkulJaem꿀잼 said...

Thanks:))

Lexurite said...

I'm SO behind this show, it's seriously good. I love how there isn't much romance and the plot concentrates on the mother/daughter combo, the bullying issue and the fucked up system. YAS! Finally a drama I'm excited to watch each week! Thanks for those comments!

twicawind said...

I didn't expect this drama to slay me like that after Punch. I love everything about it! Thank you kkuljaem for translating those articles. *kiss*

Lexurite said...

Seriously. Besides did they forget the part where Kangja's husband appear?

sleepyneve said...

Positive comments for Lizzy? I'm glad. Judging from the comments, this seems like a really good drama. I love the ones that tackle social issues, so I'll give this a try.

woooow said...

that scene reminds me of Sunny