26 March 2015

[Spoilers] Angry Mom Ep 4



OSEN - Naver: 'Angry Mom', Kim Hee Sun was sexually assaulted prior to Kim Yoo Jung's birth 'Shocking' 

1. [+6826, -158] Kim Hee Won is the real dad. Goosebumps

2. [+4829, -98] I-yah bastard!!!!!!!!!!! Wow, what a dirty jerk wow!!!!!!

3. [+4402, -72] Is it really that bastard's child???? Don't think so

4. [+3233, -123] Daebak.. He's the dad.... The shock

5. [+604, -6] Seeing as how he kept aiming on the belly, she was probably pregnant already.

6. [+581, -8] I'm seeing a lot of rape-related stories in dramas recently. That Seo Se Won incident... UEE's drama.. Men have no idea how much sexual assault impacts a woman's life

7. [+385, -88] Today's episode was shocking... I got really uncomfortable watching it with my family...

8. [+227, -3] I think the dad is the dongsaeng.

9. [+124, -1] Go Bok Dong likes Bang Woolㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+107, -3] The dad is not Kim Hee Won! He kept on hitting her belly! She was already pregnant then...


2 comments:

Lexurite said...

I saw it coming since episode 2 :( Anyway I'm always amazed at how this drama manage to switch from light-hearted moments to dark passages easily. Thanks kkuljaem btw, without you we wouldn't be able to read those feedbacks

HJK said...

kkuljaem, thanks for all your translations. Love that you translate so many articles and not only negative ones like others