17 March 2015

[Spoilers] Blood Ep 10



OSEN - Naver: 'Blood', Ahn Jae Hyun asks Goo Hye Sun on a date, "You haven't eaten dinner, right?"

1. [+1399, -41] They're both so pale

2. [+792, -60] This couple is so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+661, -113] Blood, do well!!!!!!

4. [+159, -7] Ahn Jae Hyun's acting is actually bearable to watch and this drama is so fun ㅋㅋㅋThere are still some cringe-worthy scenes but this young man has a promising future ahead of him ㅎㅎ

5. [+158, -21] Ahn Jae Hyun is so charming in 'Blood'ㅠㅠ! It hasn't been that long since he started acting but it's good to see that he's working hard. I think he'll become a better actor later on. 'Blood', Ahn Jae Hyun and Goo Hye Sun, fighting

6. [+143, -15] I want the ratings to increase ㅠㅠ

7. [+130, -14] Goo Hye Sun is so pretty. They have such a sweet chemistry

8. [+103, -12] They're seriously adorable ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㄱㄱㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+96, -9] I wanna see Ahn Jae Hyun smile.. His role is too cold

10. [+80, -6] They're still lacking but their acting has improved

11. [+56, 0] Waiting for Mon-Tue again. So fun. Why did it end so quick? Ahn Jae Hyun and Goo Hye Sun match so well

12. [+50, -1] This couple makes me smile and this drama has gotten so fun lately

13. [+44, -1] Blood is so good ♥♥♥♥


5 comments:

fall out said...

Dear translator, I really love your blog. But could you tell me how can I pronounce the 'kkuljaem'? :D

KkulJaem꿀잼 said...

It's pronounced as "cool jam". The explanation is on my 'About' page

fall out said...

Wow, sounds really cool. Thanks for your translations ^_^

shiksoo said...

where is heard it through grapevine ep 8 spoiler ?

justjuliet said...

9. [+96, -9] I wanna see Ahn Jae Hyun smile.. His role is too cold



that's vampires for you xD