23 March 2015

[Spoilers] Blood Ep 11



OSEN - Naver: 'Blood', Goo Hye Sun does research for weakening Ahn Jae Hyun's sake 

1. [+1188, -72] I find this drama enjoyable because I have become used to their acting ㅋㅋㅋ..

2. [+1128, -51] The plot is really good..ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+1185, -168] I had to check this out because their acting controversy made me curious. I think it's really good.. Even my mom beside me fell for itㅋㅋㅋ Goo Hye Sun changed her tone so her acting really improved and as for Ahn Jae Hyun, I just think of him as a rookie actor who's still adjusting.. Ji Jin Hee is jjang sexy! They got the music, script and visual in the right place ㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+172, -5] Wow. Min Ga Yeon? ㅋㅋㅋThe twist gave me chills

5. [+148, -5] Min Ga Yeon was a spy???? So unpredictable

6. [+110, -6] The best twist out of all the dramas I've watched

7. [+103, -8] I don't think Goo Hye Sun is a good actress but the role of Rita, her tone and style can only be for her. And that's why Rita is so charming

8. [+90, -2] Woah..... that twist is awesome... I trusted Min Ga Yeon...

9. [+89, -6] So good ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ ♥♥

10. [+89, -1] Damn, that twist ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



1. [+88, -16] Wow.. I couldn't have predicted that twist. This drama is so fun!

2. [+75, -9] Seriously so fun today because of that betrayal;;;;

3. [+72, -10] Ha!!!!!!!!!!! I doubted it at first . That twist is daebak.

4. [+9, -1] 'Blood' was really daebak today. I was only watching it for Ji Jin Hee all this time and the ratings are so low but today felt like watching a movie because of the twist~ Really the best!! I hope Ji Sang and Rita unite and fight off Lee Jae Wook's evil motives...

1 comments:

Akumachan said...

I couldn't believe that she is a SPY!!! I hope she goes to the good side int the end