31 March 2015

[Spoilers] Blood Ep 14




My Daily - Naver: 'Blood', Goo Hye Sun sensed Jin Ji Hee's vampire identity 

1. [+820, -87] Goo Hye Sun is pretty and Ahn Jae Hyun is cool!!

2. [+780, -92] The acting improved and the story just keeps getting better. I'm glad that I didn't drop this.

3. [+741, -73] Ahn Jae Hyun's acting got so much better ㅋㅋBut the new vampire gives me chills ㅋㅋ

4. [+101, -9] 'Blood' is so good... But why do those people who don't watch keep saying it's not good?

5. [+89, -6] I think this is the best episode of 'Blood' so far. It's so fun seeing Ji Sang psychologically pressure the director and the loveline is sweet too

6. [+86, -6] So handsome and pretty. Top visual couple Ahn Jae Hyun and Goo Hye Sun

7. [+66, -7] It's so fun!! 'Blood' is jjang!! I love the AhnGoo couple ♥♥♥



My Daily - Nate

1. [+130, -20] These two are still struggling with their acting. It's so hard to watch

2. [+119, -23] Ahn Jae Hyun, seriously....ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ His acting sucks. Just stick to modelling;;;;

3. [+101, -19] Goo Hye Sun's tone... Can't concentrate because of her pronunciationㅠㅠ....

4. [+10, -5] I don't watch this but you can see their bad acting just by looking at these screenshotsㅋㅋㅋ How could you call that comforting expression...?

5. [+8, -1] They should've cast someone who's good at acting. The PD must be so annoyed

2 comments:

illay said...

[+10, -5] I don't watch this but you can see their bad acting just by looking at these screenshotsㅋㅋㅋ How could you call that comforting expression...?



Totally a hater. Judging acting by screenshots..so stupid...

S said...

Seriously, criticizing their acting without watching is ridiculous. I wonder how many who upvoted the antis comments actually did watch the drama.
Nice to see other Koreans enjoying the show and recognizing it to be a good drama.
#BloodAJA!