10 March 2015

[Spoilers] Blood Ep 6



OSEN via Naver: 'Blood', Goo Hye Sun touched by Ahn Jae Hyun's thankfulness

1. [+1417, -101] Never mind the acting. The story is fun though

2. [+1350, -87] I'm getting used to their actingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+1312, -87] Goo Hye Sun should keep her tone like this. She's good

4. [+1006, -77] Am I the only one who's enjoying the drama?

5. [+174, -19] This drama is good ㅋㅋㅋThe acting is getting better and the plot is fun too!

6. [+152, -21] I'm really getting used to their acting now

7. [+140, -11] The acting has gotten stable. Better than yesterday.  Time flew so fast while I was watching

8. [+141, -14] The ending scene was daebak. He finally got caught ㅜㅜㅠㅜㅜSo awesome

9. [+143, -17] I'm totally enjoying this drama ㅋㅋI can't wait for next week ㅋㅋ

10. [+123, -9] It was so awkward at first because of Goo Hye Sun's tone but my dongsaeng said it's fun so I gave it a try ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  I have gotten used to their acting but it is really fun

11. [+115, -10] Looks fun. I think I have to start from Episode 1

12. [+98, -6] Geez... Just give us the preview ~ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



OSEN via Nate: 'Blood' Ahn Jae Hyun remains normal even after getting hit by a truck.... Goo Hye Sun is shocked 

1. [+290, -12] I don't think this drama is terrible at all.... The acting is just mediocre

2. [+222, -19] I'm really enjoying the story. Makes me so curiousㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+211, -41] But still, you have to admit that Goo Hye Sun and Ahn Jae Hyun improved. I find myself really enjoying this

4. [+22, -4] If only they did a proper job with the casting, it would have had higher ratings

5. [+17, -4] I'm getting accustomed to their acting so it's fun now. I'm so curious of the next episodeㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+11, -2] The more you focus on watching, the more you get curious~ There's still awkwardness in the acting but they're improving. I like the story so I'm gonna keep watching this.

7. [+10, -4] I'm really enjoying this drama and the acting is just fine to me~~






1 comments:

angel said...

Loved watching this episode, cant wait for the next one!!!!! Fighting koo hye sun !!!