9 March 2015

[Spoilers] Blood Ep 7



OSEN via Naver: Ahn Jae Hyun's shocking discovery of Ji Jin Hee's vampire identity

1. [+1281, -55] I'd like to believe that Ji Jin Hee is the main character. That way I feel more at ease

2. [+805, -25] Ji Jin Hee-nim

3. [+75, -3] Goo Hye Sun changed her voice this time for sure

4. [+69, -3] Goo Hye Sun's acting got better. Now, there's only Ahn Jae Hyun left....

5. [+58, 0] Am I the only one who thinks this is good? Goo Hye Sun and Ahn Jae Hyun's acting are both bearable... Goo Hye Sun had to change her voice because of her character and Ahn Jae Hyun's acting is really not that bad as people think it is. Anyway, this drama has a really good plot



KBS Media via Naver: 'Blood' Ahn Jae Hyun reveals his vampire identity to Goo Hye Sun, "I'm a little bit different from others' 

1. [+401, -15] Goo Hye Sun is finally acting after 7 episodes

2. [+291, -17] This scene made my heart flutter

3. [+227, -31] This drama is good.. ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜMy heart fluttered during this scene..

4. [+152, -13] So good ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠSo good

5. [+52, -7] The plot is good and their acting improved

6. [+42, -1] It's a vam-ing out

7. [+43, -4] Goo Hye Sun is really pretty

8. [+31, -4] I'm really enjoying this drama~ Fighting^^



tv Report via Nate

1. [+261, -22] Even the dust floating in the air is awkward

2. [+197, -18] What is up with their acting...? Those who know should tell me

3. [+163, -14] The second Jang Suwon

4. [+25, -15] I thought their acting was good today,,,,,Ah, it's so fun!!!!

5. [+21, -3] Goo Hye Sun  already has a fair complexion and red lips so I wish she doesn't overdo her makeup. I can't see her as a doctor at all....Seriously, her style has been like that for several years and it was annoying to watch...Even the roles that she picks are always the same. She should try out other ones too


5 comments:

KkulJaem said...

BLOOD is awesome!!! The chemistry between the two lead are sizzzling HOT!!!

KkulJaem said...

>I'd like to believe that Ji Jin Hee is the main character. That way I feel more at ease



lol mte

KkulJaem said...

Goo hye sun and anh Jae hyun now become more and more interesting to watch the drama blood

KkulJaem said...

This drama is unintentionally hilarious.

Ruby Ann Gonzales said...

I really2 like this drama..the two lead actress/actor is very awesome..amazing..and super coolll.....
And also a lot..good chemistry..have tandem....hilarious movie..
100%..☺😊😃😘😙😚💜💛💚💖💞💝💘💗