2 March 2015

[Spoilers] Heard it through the Grapevine Ep 3



Article: 'Heard it through the Grapevine', Rebellious Go Ah Sung and Lee Joon 'We Love each other' 
Source: X Sports News

1. [+1893, -40] Lee Joon's acting is really goodㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+1295, -30] Just let them be with each otherㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+1245, -36] This is really what you call love. In Sang is really awesome. Be strong. I'm cheering for you!!!

4. [+1220, -23] I'm really enjoying this drama ㅋㅋㅋ It has some serious subjects without being too excessive but delivered in such a funny way ㅋㅋㅋ Didn't notice the time go by

5. [+221, -7] This is a really well made drama.. A high-quality black comedy


Article: 'Heard it through the Grapevine' Lee Joon-Go Ah Sung, Romeo and Juliet, Sorrowful way to keep in touch 
Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+908, -36] Such a good drama

2. [+583, -28] Really fun drama ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+447, -30] This drama is really fun.. You can trust all the actors!!

4. [+58, -1]  It's very satirical but I didn't find it  uncomfortable at all ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Everyone is really good at acting

5. [+87, -6] 'Heard it through the Grapevine' for my Mon-Tue drama fix

6. [+36, -7] It has a fresh plot and the lines are one of a kind.


Article: 'Heard it through the Grapevine', Lee Joon and Go Ah Sung  secretly meet and 'kiss with passion'
Source: News1 via Naver

1. [+884, -36] Watching this with my family was a bit awkward... ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+661, -35] I got so embarrassed as I was watching it with my familyㅋㅋ

3. [+587, -36] Lee Joon's acting is really good.. He's romantic

4. [+145, -6] Woah.. That was a bit provocative. I thought she was gonna get pregnant again ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+148, -18]  Please stop putting out these kissing scenes. Got so embarrassed while watching it with my family...; Tone it down a bit

6. [+127, -10] Why do they always kiss

7. [+83, -8] There's a kiss like every 10 minutes.......So awkward

8. [+71, -5] Lee Joon is truly an actor now





3 comments:

KkulJaem said...

They kiss because that is what teenagers in love do. Oh Korea, you funny.

KkulJaem said...

teenagers in love who already got pregnant and had a baby......I think after that complaining about kissing is a bit pointless lol.

KkulJaem said...

Should give a try for this drama. I have a soft spot for black comedy.