3 March 2015

[Spoilers] Heard it through the Grapevine Ep. 4



Article:'Grapevine' Lee Joon and Go Ah Sung apply for a marriage license and become a couple
Source: My Daily via Naver

1. [+3686, -30] Yoo Joon Sang and Yoo Ho Jung's quivering lipsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+3626, -134] I would've taken that 1.7 billion won if that were me. If they get married later on, In Sang would receive an inheritance anyway

3. [+1726, -21] Everyone is freaking good at acting!

4. [+703, -11] Ah seriously.. Yoo Joon Sang and Yoo Hoo Jung's characters are not that villainous as I thought ㅋㅋThey're such a clumsy couple

5. [+675, -9]ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Yoo Joon Sang is so hilarious especially when was signing the paper in that last scene. In the preview, he's crying and  he's introducing himself as a grandpa to the baby. This drama is really fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

 6. [+344, -7]ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Funnier than Gag Concert. It thought it would be really serious but it's so funny ㅋㅋㅋ




Article: 'Grapevine' Yoo Joon sang quotes alimony of 1.75 billion won to Go Ah Sung
Source: tv Report via Naver

1. [+1748, -22] 1.7 billion wonㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I even can't figure out how big of an amount that is

2. [+1248, -63] I would take the 1.7 billion

3. [+688, -6] Heol daebak.........

4. [+226, -8] That's a deal for me~~! No matter how nice the husband is, I can't live with that kind of family

5. [+129, -1] Yoo Joon Sang is so funnyㅋㅋ

6. [+94, -1]  Woah Yoo Joon Sang is freaking awesome. That role is so perfect for him

5. [+140, -3] I'd rather take that money than get married into a family that would never welcome me

6. [+89, 0] Yoo Joon Sang.... He's even funnier when the situation is serious

7. [+71, -4] The last scene was daebak I really liked the music that was played




Article: 'Heard it through the grapevine', Lee Joon and Go Ah Sung got married... Officially register their marriage
Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+360, -9] The progression in this drama is really quick. So fun. I like this kind of funny and refreshing drama

2. [+320, -10] So good It has elements that you won't find in other dramas

3. [+296, -10] The story is unpredictable

4. [+29, -1] Lee Joon's acting is really good

5. [+11, 0] A black comedy which isn't corny at all


0 comments: