tv Report via Naver: 'Grapevine', Yoon Joon Sang suggests a countryside life to Go Ah Sung's parents, "Went too far"
1. [+1811, -10] Well, that is normal for him to say ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+1689, -20] What the heck, this drama ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㄱSo freaking funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㄱㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They're so crazy ㅋㅋㅋㄱㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+1482, -13] When Yoo Joon Sang flipped the table ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+1452, -12] This couple is a match made in heavenㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They're both so funny
5. [+702, -36] They're securing a job for the unnie, give them an orchard, have them live comfortably, raise the baby and, send Bom to school~ Wouldn't that be something to be thankful for?ㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+501, -8] I really like the offer... He's giving them an orchard and an employment for the daughter
8. [+304, -2] My belly hurt from laughing so much at the ending scene ㅋㅋㅋSo much better than Gag Concert ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Yoo Joon Sang is so hilarious
7. [+235, -5] When Yoo Joon Sang got angry, I thought it was an imaginary scene ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
X Sports News: 'Heard it through the Grapevine', Yoo Ho Jung separates the baby from Lee Joon and Go Ah Sung
1. [+2143, -22] I thought this drama would be really serious at first but it's so funny
2. [+1430, -23] This drama is so good
3. [+1217, -19] All the actors here have brilliant acting ㅠㅠI wish this drama more success!!
4. [+939, -42] Lee Joon's acting is so good ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+208, -4] Yoo Joon Sang and Yoo Ho Jung's characters aren't villainous. They're so cute
6. [+200, -2] Yoo Joon Sang is a fool for his grandsonㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So hilarious and cute
7. [+185, -8] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋAh, this drama is amazing. The royal family is so adorably clumsyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I freaking love this kind of drama
8. [+65, 0] Will Lee Joon and Go Ah Sung manage to live well without getting divorce?