1. [+2146, -15] Yoo Ho Jung in the last scene ㅋㅋㅋㅋMade her husband sleep in the studyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ but got mad when she sees her son sleeping on the sofa ㅋㅋㅋㄱㅋ
2. [+1411, -30] 'Heard it through the Grapevine' is so fun
3. [+852, -25] Easily the best out of the airing Mon-Tue dramas!!
4. [+345, -9] She's not the usual whiny daughter-in-law. Seo Bom is tough! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+317, -9] Later on, Seo Bom will have her father-in-law under control too ㅋㅋ
6. [+262, -5] Seo Bom's ruling over this household ㅋㅋ
7. [+197, -3] Her Majesty, the Queen ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋBurst out laughing at the previewㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+99, -3] This drama is so quiet... but it made me laugh so hard
OSEN - Nate: 'Grapevine', Go Ah Sung vs Lee Joon's first couple fight... dizzying clash of opinions
1. [+233, -14] Everyone in this drama acts so well. They're all multi-dimensional and that's why I'm so weirdly immersed in it
2. [+29, 0] The drama has been fun since the first episode so I hope the plot doesn't get lost in the mountains. The way they film it is so artistic. So refreshing to watch!!!!!
3. [+19, 0] Han In Sang is still an immature teenager while Seo Bom is not your ordinary character. She's very charming~ If she does well, she'll be more powerful than her in-laws
4. [+25, 0] Lee Joon's character is simple-minded, truthful and realistic. He's really nailing his role as a high-schooler