24 March 2015

[Spoilers] Heard it Through the Grapevine Ep 10



Ilgan Sports - Naver: 'Grapevine', Yoo Joon Sang gets into argument with Jang Hyun Sung

1. [+3038, -15]ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They're fighting but immediately made up after seeing their grandsonㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Yoo Joon Sang and Yoo Ho Jung, these cuties ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [1827 -16] Ah seriously. Yoo Joon Sang and Yoo Ho Jung are so fun togetherㅋㅋㅋ Long live 'Grapevine' ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+1478, -16] I wish this drama airs everyday ㅜㅜ

4. [+1454, -17] Freaking hilarious ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+393, -4] It's so cute seeing the YooYoo couple playing with their grandson

6. [+380, -7] I like how Seo Bom is so intelligent

7. [+308, -2] Everyone in this drama acts so well ㅋㅋ And it's a relief that it's not a makjang

8. [+304, -2] I love this drama... It's really the acting that makes it fun and addictive just like 'Unkind Women'.. I'm so happy every time I watch it

9. [+271, -3] I would seriously want to live with those kind of parents-in-law

10. [+188, -2] They all act so well and the drama is also well-written

11. [+191, -5] For the first time in my life, I anticipated for Mondays

12. [+139, 0] In the last part, Seo Bom is studying alone. What if she's the only one who passes?



SBS Fun E - Naver

1. [+2380, -26] Yoo Joon Sang, for the first time, has met his true character/role. He's so hilarious

2. [+1749, -22] The characters are unique and everyone acts really well. So fun

3. [+1225, -15] 'Grapevine' is so fun ♥♥♥♥

4. [+1043, -21] My stress goes away on Mondays thanks to Yoo Joon Sang~ Makes me happy~ㅋㅋ

5. [+352, -5] The workers were so funny when they were drinking. It didn't feel like they're acting at all. It's so refreshing

6. [+268, -13] Lee Joon's acting is really good ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The best among idol actors ㅋㅋ

7. [+191, -3] Grapevine's strength comes from the unexpected funny scenes ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋEvery character is bursting with charms

8. [+133, -4] Got so shocked when I saw that photo on Naver's Main


4 comments:

Guest said...

Anyone watch this drama? Is it recommended? I was avoiding it because the "dark story" premise. But it got good reception so I wonder if it's good.

Wendy said...

It's really good and I definitely recommend it. I I thought it was gonna be dark and serious but it's pretty much the opposite.. I found myself laughing out loud a lot. The actin is also 👍👍👍

Guest said...

Wow really. Thanks for the insight. I was scared away because the dark and serious theme. I'll try them then :)

tomoe said...

Try the first ep and you can decide to go with or stop. i can laugh with that dark story.