7 March 2015

[Spoilers] Heart to Heart (Finale)



OSEN via Naver: 'Heart to Heart, kisses and a sweet ending 

1.  [+264, -4] I don't wanna see it end~~~~~~ㅜㅜ

2.  [+218, -4] I'm glad it ended happily

3. [+212, -4] It's a beautiful and sweet end but it is still a sad ending to be honestㅠㅠ

4. [+169, -3] I'm so glad everything ended happily for Hongdo and Yiseok ~~ ♥♥♥

5. [+80, -3] Why do I feel like Dispatch is gonna release something about Chun Jun Myeong and Choi Kang Hee soon? They match so well that I want them to date in real life

6. [+74, -1] Thank you so much to the cast and staff for creating a sweet drama~^^♡

7. [+66, -1] Ah 'Heart to Heart'ㅠㅠㅠㅜㅠㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜ Choi Kang Hee and Chun Jun Myeong were seriously adorable togetherㅜㅜㅜㅜ  What should I watch nowㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. [+66, -3] I'm so sad But Hongdo and Yiseok got their happy ending. This was a healing drama

9. [+63, -1] I wanna be in a relationship too!!!!!

10. [+61, 0] They should release a special episode

11. [+58, 0] A really enjoyable drama all throughout~ Chun Jun Myeong is awesome and Choi Kang Hee is so pretty.. I look forward to their acting in another project

12. [+57, -1] Yiseok-ah, I'm so sad that I won't be able to see you again 

13. [+56, -1] Happy yet sad ending.. I'm not ready to let go of Hongdo and Yiseok ㅠㅠㅠㅠThanks to this drama, my heart flutter all throughout the winter 

14. [+44, 0] I won't forget 'Heart to Heart'~ Thank you very much ^^

15. [+43, -1] It might be because they look young for their age but they really match well. I hope they date in real life~~~~




1. [+1403, -55] Mandu is so good at acting. Too cute

2. [+1272, -51] Sohee is really good at acting especially when she's acting innocentㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+865, -37] Ahn Sohee is so pretty~ I love that it's a happy ending!!~

4. [+733, -22] Today's episode was really fun

5. [+102, -3] I wanted to see more scenes of Lee Jae Yoon and Ahn Sohee together 

6. [+97, -7] The more you see Sohee, the more you find her beautiful. Her acting is also good

7. [+60, -1] This couple is so adorable 


1 comments:

오다 said...

<3 what should i watch now ? T_____________T i miss my frid/sat with heart to heart T____T