3 March 2015

[Spoilers] Ho Goo's Love Ep 8



Article: 'Ho Goo's Love', UEE enters Choi Woo Shik's room..They start living together
Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+2394, -23] Ho Goo-yah ㅠㅠㅠWhere can you find someone like Ho Gooㅠㅠㅠ He's too adorableㅠㅠ

2. [+1613, -22] I like Choi  Woo Shikㅋㅋ

3. [+994, -25] These two are so cuteㅋㅋ

4. [+186, -3] The writer for 'Ho Goo's Love' is much better than Im Sung Han. I really liked what Ho Goo said: Feelings are like paint. If you try to conserve it, it will just turn stiff.

5. [+145, -2] Choi Woo Shik really picked a good project this time His meek and adorable face really matches with his character

6. [+116, -3] Ho Goo's confession is daebak ㅜㅜ"I wanted to love" ㅜㅜWhere can I find a man like him... He's so kind

7. [+107, -3] I cried with UEE when she was crying at the alleyㅠㅠ Ho Goo is really the best guyㅠㅠ

8. [+98, -2] I hope Choi Woo Shik gets more famousㅋㅋ

9. [+78, -2] Woo Shik is so cute~~~ Anyway, I don't think Byun Gang Cheol is the dad

10. [+66, -1] Choi Woo Shik is really perfect one for this role

11. [+61, 0] This drama is really fun

12. [+62, -2] Honestly, I don't think Im Seulong's acting is that good but because of that, it matches well with his character. Funny situation ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

13. [+53, 0] I really like Ho Goo's lines. Not date but to love.

14. [+46, -1]  Ho Goo is so kind.. and seriously cute


1 comments:

KkulJaem said...

byun kang chul'chul's acting is not that good but it really matches his character lol hogu's character so cute.