11 March 2015

[Spoilers] Kill Me, Heal Me Ep 19



X Sports News via Naver: 'Kill Me, Heal Me', Perry Park disappears and personality X emerges

1. [+6039, -66] Ah... Perry Park.. ㅠㅠㅠHe leaves then Mr. X appears. This is really a masterpiece...

2. [+5720, -123] 'Kill Me, Heal Me' is the best drama for the first half of 2015

3. [+5368, -52] I got goosebumps when Perry Park was leaving.... Ji Sung's expression, gaze and even the crease on his forehead.....Such an acting god. And then, I was crying when Perry Park wished her good healthㅜㅜ Really amazed by his acting. Perry Park leaves then X appears ㅜㅜ

4. [+4286, -56] Tomorrow is the finale...?! No wayㅠㅠ Today was the last time we'll ever see Perry Park  That scene was so sad, I kept crying.... I'm not ready for tomorrow but I'm also looking forward to Mr. X.. ! Writer-nim, thank you for creating an amazing drama

5. [+3314, -43] God Ji Sung.. Bye Perry Park..

6. [+747, -11] Mr. X is a magicianㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Cracked me up

7. [+811, -12] Felt like it only started a week ago and now it's ending....ㅠㅠ I'm happy that we finally get to see Mr. X but I'm not ready to say goodbye to Mr. Cha, Segi, Yoseob, Yona, and Perry Park just yet ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  I can't imagine Wed-Thur without 'Kill Me, Heal Me'

8. [+652, -10] It just doesn't seem like a preview for a last episode. A happy ending for Do Hyun and Ri Jin please!!!!!!!

9. [+488, -7] But my favourite personality is Perry Park ㅠㅜㅜㅠ Ah don't go

10. [+276, -4] Writer-nim, are you showing favouritism to the other personalities??? I think Mr. X needs at least 3 episodes, so please have an extension!!!!!!!

11. [+239, -5] So different from the Mr. X I have imagined.. Got a menboong again



X Sports News via Naver: 'Kill Me, Heal Me', Park Seo Jun decides to remain as Hwang Jung Eum's oppa

1. [+2861, -28] Ha..This is seriously daebak

2. [+2819, -25] Wowㅜㅜㅜ I get that feeling of warmth just by looking at Park Seo Jun

3. [+2440, -23] Oh Ri On is awesome.. I wish I have an oppa like himㅠㅠ 'Kill Me, Heal Me' is ending tomorrow..ㅠㅠ

4. [+377, -4] Park Seo Jun's dramas are always successful. He should get the lead role next time and be as famous as Kim Soo Hyun

5. [+256, -2] So, only one personality is leaving today. I think Nana, Yoseob and Shin Segi will leave tomorrow....... And if Yona leaves, I think I'll be crying so hard

6. [+170, -2] Ji Sung looks really young for his age

7. [+154, -5] Oh Ri on is so cool... I hope he meets a good person too..

8. [+110, -1] The way to refuse a woman  is to tell her you're enlisting in the army ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



Newsen via Nate: 'Kill Me, Heal Me', Ji Sung's last personality, Mr. X appears 


1. [+676, -30] This masterpiece of a drama only gets 9% in ratings.. Really strange

2. [+631, -27] The only drama I know that provided a preview for the finale right after the episode endedㅠㅠㅠ  The last personality left his trace the night before ㅋㅋ This drama's so amazingㅠㅠ ㅋㅋ

3. [+527, -17] Each of the personalities have his/her unique way of appearing !! I'm not ready to see them go.. What should I do during Wednesday and Thursday nights from now on?ㅠㅠ

4. [+56, -1] Please have a special episode for each of the personalities.

5. [+45, -6] Ji Sung's acting was daebak when Perry Park was leaving. This year's acting daesang must  go to him. Please regain your health and film another MBC drama!!


6 comments:

KkulJaem said...

PERRY PARK 😭😭 but i'm not ready to let yona go

KkulJaem said...

Ji Sung has reached a new level of his career with this show and I wish him continued success and accolades.

KkulJaem said...

Amazing just amazing!!! I can't believe tomorrow is the finale. No more Shin Se Gi. "Dammit Dammit Dammit."


I agree that there needs to be an extension.

♥O-O-o-Oppa♥ said...

i tho i dont need tissue anymore >,< but DAMN! PERRY PARK TT___TT ... LOL hard at finale prev.. YONAAAAAA OPPA GOING TO ENLIST...

surfinthesasslife said...

If Yona leaves, i leave too! But then it's the last episode already. My fav memes from now on will be You from the Stars and KMHM.

tota said...

i will miss this drama T.T