tv Report via Naver: 'Kill Me, Heal Me' Ji Sung treats his multiple personality disorder and finds love with Hwang Jung Eum
1. [+7574, -51] It was so thoughtful of Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum to give a thank you speech...........Really a great drama
2. [+6613, -46] Ji Sung deserves a big round of applause for his acting
3. [+6303, -58] Give the Daesang to Ji Sung
4. [+4756, -39] 'Kill Me, Heal Me' is seriously the best ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
5. [+870, -14] I cried every time one of the personality leaves. I should watch the whole thing starting this Saturday. Thank so you much for that ending speech. We, MeMes are happy too♥ (note: Kill Me, Heal Me fans call themselves MeMe)
6. [+830, -15] A healing drama. Every line is so memorable. Ji Sung oppa, get that daesang!!
7. [+745, -11] "Will you open it?"
8. [+712, -8] God Ji Sung must be awarded the daesang
9. [+646, -16] Seriously the best drama ever
10. [+581, -9] 'Kill Me, Heal Me' made me happy every Wed-Thur @ 10pm. It's really the best drama of 2015!! The cast and the acting are just daebak..!! Sending all the personalities was so sad but thank you for the happy ending. I applaud the cast for their hard work
OSEN via Naver: 'Kill Me, Heal Me', Mr. X was Hwang Jung Eum's father
1. [+3337, -22] Yona, Yoseob, don't goㅠㅠ It was so sad every time a personality leaves.. Mr. X was Ri Jin, I meant, Do Hyun's dad? Heol..goosebumps... Writer nim... daebak... I wished today wasn't the last episode
2. [+2854, -23] Seriously, a well-drama
3. [+2587, -246] Remember. January 7, 2015 at 10 pm. The time I met 'Kill Me, Heal Me'... Don't ever forget. March 12, 2015 at 11 pm. The time 'Kill Me, Heal Me' remain in my heart forever
4. [+2587, -246] Daebak. Goosebumps...... Heol
5. [+2040, -21] The best drama from beginning to end.
6. [+410, -3] Give Ji Sung a bonus~~ 2X, no 7X more~~ To me, it didn't feel like acting but I thought I met 7 different people~~~ He needs to regain his health after the drama ends
7. [+265, -2] Ahn Yona, you bad wench, don't go ㅠㅠ
8. [+215, -1] I didn't want Shin Se Gi to leave~~ Should've just let him stay~~
Newsen via Nate: 'Kill Me, Heal Me', Ji Sung successfully treats his multiple personality disorder, a happy ending
1. [+725, -7] Ji Sung is the only one who could give a speech through multiple personalities ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+545, -8] I won't show my teeth ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Don't leave ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
3. [+522, -8] "I am you. And I am you."
4. [+48, 0] Such a clean endingㅠㅠ I was curious how they would give fan service in the span of an hour but I'm at fault for questioning them
5. [+35, 0] Healing drama.. What should I watch next week ㅜㅜ This was the first drama I got really addicted to in such a long time~ And now, it's time to say goodbye... I didn't want it to end ㅠㅠ
6. [+33, 0] Truly a drama that made me crazy. Cried so much during Mr. X's scene and when Se Gi left Se Gi-ya, don't go. The best drama of my life and Ji Sung is the most handsome actor for me..!!
7. [+33, -1] Ji Sung is the best. My Wednesdays and Thursdays were happy because of you. Thank you so much
8. [+32, 0] Seriously, Ji Sung needs to be awarded the daesang at the end of the year... My tears wouldn't stop when Yona said to Yoseob that she doesn't want to leave.
9. [+29, -3] MBC...Prepare 7 daesangs for the year end award...
10. [+28, 0] This drama has created awareness for child abuse victims. Thank you very much for creating a great drama.