12 March 2015

[Spoilers] Kill Me, Heal Me Ep 20 (Finale)



tv Report via Naver: 'Kill Me, Heal Me' Ji Sung treats his multiple personality disorder and finds love with Hwang Jung Eum

1. [+7574, -51] It was so thoughtful of Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum to give a thank you speech...........Really a great drama

2. [+6613, -46] Ji Sung deserves a big round of applause for his acting

3. [+6303, -58] Give the Daesang to Ji Sung

4. [+4756, -39] 'Kill Me, Heal Me' is seriously the best ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+870, -14] I cried every time one of the personality leaves. I should watch the whole thing starting this Saturday. Thank so you much for that ending speech. We, MeMes are happy too♥ (note: Kill Me, Heal Me fans call themselves MeMe)

6. [+830, -15] A healing drama. Every line is so memorable. Ji Sung oppa, get that daesang!!

7. [+745, -11] "Will you open it?"

8. [+712, -8] God Ji Sung must be awarded the daesang

9. [+646, -16] Seriously the best drama ever

10. [+581, -9] 'Kill Me, Heal Me' made me happy every Wed-Thur @ 10pm. It's really the best drama of 2015!! The cast and the acting are just daebak..!! Sending all the personalities was so sad but thank you for the happy ending. I applaud the cast for their hard work



OSEN via Naver: 'Kill Me, Heal Me', Mr. X was Hwang Jung Eum's father

1. [+3337, -22] Yona, Yoseob, don't goㅠㅠ It was so sad every time a personality leaves.. Mr. X was Ri Jin, I meant, Do Hyun's dad? Heol..goosebumps... Writer nim... daebak... I wished today wasn't the last episode

2. [+2854, -23] Seriously, a well-drama

3. [+2587, -246] Remember. January 7, 2015 at 10 pm. The time I met 'Kill Me, Heal Me'... Don't ever forget. March 12, 2015 at 11 pm. The time  'Kill Me, Heal Me' remain in my heart forever

4. [+2587, -246] Daebak. Goosebumps...... Heol

5. [+2040, -21] The best drama from beginning to end.

6. [+410, -3] Give Ji Sung a bonus~~ 2X, no 7X more~~ To me, it didn't feel like acting but I thought I met 7 different people~~~ He needs to regain his health after the drama ends

7. [+265, -2] Ahn Yona, you bad wench, don't go ㅠㅠ

8. [+215, -1] I didn't want Shin Se Gi to leave~~ Should've just let him stay~~




Newsen via Nate: 'Kill Me, Heal Me', Ji Sung successfully treats his multiple personality disorder, a happy ending 

1. [+725, -7] Ji Sung is the only one who could give a speech through multiple personalities ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+545, -8] I won't show my teeth ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Don't leave  ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+522, -8] "I am you. And I am you."

4. [+48, 0] Such a clean endingㅠㅠ I was curious how they would give fan service in the span of an hour but I'm at fault for questioning them

5. [+35, 0] Healing drama.. What should I watch next week ㅜㅜ This was the first drama I got really addicted to in such a long time~ And now, it's time to say goodbye... I didn't want it to end  ㅠㅠ

6. [+33, 0] Truly a drama that made me crazy. Cried so much during Mr. X's scene and when Se Gi left  Se Gi-ya, don't go. The best drama of my life and Ji Sung is the most handsome actor for me..!!

7. [+33, -1] Ji Sung is the best. My Wednesdays and Thursdays were happy because of you. Thank you so much

8. [+32, 0] Seriously, Ji Sung needs to be awarded the daesang at the end of the year... My tears wouldn't stop when Yona said to Yoseob that she doesn't want to leave.

9. [+29, -3] MBC...Prepare 7 daesangs for the year end award...

10. [+28, 0] This drama has created awareness for child abuse victims. Thank you very much for creating a great drama.


8 comments:

juvus said...

Ji Sung is such a great actor. I mean that sincerely.

Great acting is not to be taken for granted. He worked so hard. He acted with his voice and his face. but damn I never knew it was possible to change the gaze of your eyes to look like a different person until I saw Ji Sung do it. That is talent.

Ji Sung is the best. I hope to see him get rewarded mightily for his talent. And I want to see him on my screen soon again. Not next year this year. Hopefully ha Ji won as his co-star.😄

ore said...

Happy for the cast that this drama did well,amazing story and cast

moj said...

Feel so sad when it ended, I'm going to re-watch KMHM and Secret this weekend :)

kiyoola said...

3. [+6303, -58] Give the Daesang to Ji Sung

Yess.yess.please MBC ^_^
He deserved it! Good job actor Ji Sung.

Lily said...

This drama was seriously amazing, I'm so happy I watched it. MeMe <333333

aeterna009 said...

I've only seen the finale now! But like the comments here, I got addicted to a drama again after a long time. I'm glad Kill Me, Heal Me have Ji Sung as an actor or else this will fail..

aeterna009 said...

I hope he will be staring with Ha Ji Won in In Time With You.. He still have a lot of time to take a break since it will be broadcasted around october.

juvus said...

He can't. We don't even know if ha Ji won is doing that show and also his baby is due in June and filming for in time with you remake starts filming in June.