8 March 2015

[Spoilers] The Legendary Witch (Finale)


My Daily via Naver: 'The Legendary Witch' Finale, Han Ji Hye succeeds in love and revenge

1. [+3166, -41] A drama that started and ended for Kim Soo Mi

2. [+1323, -196] It felt like the end was rushedㅠㅠ A drama I'd want to watch again

3. [+909, -28] You've all worked hard!!!

4. [+726, -43] Aigoo~ It finally ended~

5. [+403, -14] I've watched all 40 episodes and only the Paris Baguette PPL stood out the most

6. [+250, -7] A drama in which only Go Joo Won is the pitiful one

7. [+238, -23] There were times when the plot got lost in the mountains but I was happy because of 'The Legendary Witch'!! I wish the cast finds more success. Today's episode was really fun

8.[+221, -9]  The supporting characters were better than the main characters~ Good drama nonetheless

9. [+161, -8] Really fun dramaㅠㅠㅠㅠ Kim Soo Mi was jjang funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+134, -2] Go Doo Shim looked so pretty in her make up and wedding dress^^

11. [+128, -4] Moon Soo In was the worst character in this drama

12. [+112, -10] This drama had its share of frustrating times but I really enjoyed it overall. Thank you

13. [+93, -3] Ma Do Hyun was pitiful but I enjoyed this drama. It survived because of Kim Soo Mi, Byun Jung Soo, Oh Hyun Kyung and Lee Jung Won

14. [+67, -2] Kim Soo Mi was the one who did everything


4 comments:

KkulJaem said...

I can't wait for Equator Flower now, isn't it the next drama after this?

KkulJaem said...

*approach with caution* LOL


But I do want to see Yoon Park in another role (hopefully nothing like Kangjae)

KkulJaem said...

I dropped this drama at about 12 episodes but i'm happy everyone got their happy ending

KkulJaem said...

So glad that, I dropped this drama...