23 March 2015

[Spoilers] Shine or Go Crazy Ep 19



OSEN - Naver: 'Shine or Go Crazy', Jang Hyuk finds out the truth about Oh Yeon Seo's poison 

1. [+418, -33] Jang Hyuk's crying scene was impressive

2. [+349, -41] Oh Yeon Seo gets prettier and prettierㅋㅋ

3. [+287, -19] I don't want Gaeboong to die... ㅜㅜ

4. [+240, -28] The last part made me cry

5. [+79, -9]  Jang Hyuk is always good with romcoms and action dramas and whatever type of roles they give him!! I like Oh Yeon Seo's acting too

6. [+69, -10] So fun. Oh Yeon Seo has really pretty eyes. The best

7. [+64, -13] Hyun Bin needs to get acting lessons from Jang Hyuk

8. [+57, -8] The plot is dull but the acting is daebak

9. [+54, -7] Wow. Amazing acting. Give the Daesang to Jang Hyuk

10. [+38, -1] The king is so annoying. I hope he gets punished together with the Admiral guy

11. [+37, -2] I'm really enjoying this drama but I need it the story to speed up


2 comments:

shopslove said...

Thank u for this!!! I'm loving this drama!!

sugarlolly said...

wow,,,you finally posted something about SOGC. Both leads acting are really incredible. I sure have no words.