6 March 2015

[Spoilers] Spy (Finale)



OSEN via Naver: 'Spy' finale, Baek Jong Ok survives.. Kim Jae Joong and Go Sung Hee reunited after 1 year, 'Happy Ending'


1. [+1097, -28] I had fun watching a drama that made me really glued to the TV^^ Kim Jae Joong-sshi, serve well and come back safely~~^^

2. [+1073, -20] This drama was really amazing but the ratings were unfortunate. Probably because of  how the timeslot

3. [+174, -6] I always waited for Friday to watch this. It's such a mystery why they didn't promote this a lot ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI really enjoyed the last episodes

4. [+161, -4] It felt like I was watching a movie... Daebak

5. [+142, -4] A drama that was like a movie. Kudos to the cast and staff for all the hard work ~!!

6. [+141, -2] So relieved that it's a happy ending ㅠㅠServe well in the armyㅠㅠ

7. [+101, -1] Watch do I watch on friday now....I really enjoyed this drama

8. [+100, -2] They should've promoted it more. I came across this two days ago and it's already the finale

9. [+93, -1] Really maintained the quality until the very end. It's a joy to see Sunwoo every friday and it's so sad that I won't see him anymore ㅠㅠ Great work to the staff and cast! Kim Jae Joong, thankㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ you

10. [+87, -3] Excellent drama but it was in the wrong timeslot ㅠㅠ If it was  aired on Mon-Tue or Wed-Thur, it would've had higher ratings


OSEN via Naver: 'Spy' finale, Kim Jae Joong leaves a masterpiece before his enlistment

1. [+61, -1] Actor Kim, thank you for taking the role of Sunwoo^^

2. [+60, -1] I really like that the actors are getting applauded for their acting and that the drama is being considered a masterpiece

3. [+52, 0] 'Spy' is really an amazing drama. I hope there's a season 2. It really got a lot of recognition even before it ended. If you concentrate on the drama, you just can't help but fall in love with it.. I hope it will be remembered for a long time^^

4. [+31, 0] Although a Kim Jae Joong fan here,  it's really cool how I didn't see him as Kim Jae Joong  the singer but just Sunwoo. Really impressed

5. [+29, 0] Kim Jae Joong was really perfect as Kim Sunwoo..



2 comments:

KkulJaem said...

Glad to see a happy ending! I really enjoyed watching this drama! Thank you for the translation!

TheSandGirl said...

Our Jae has improved so much. Absolutely love him <3