26 March 2015

[Spoilers] Unkind Women Ep 10


OSEN - Naver: 'Unkind Women', Song Jae Rim's confession, "I like Lee Hana. I want to date her" 

1. [+717, -31] Jae Rim oppa.. ㅠㅠThis gave me butterflies ㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+494, -21] So cool of the MaRoo couple. They were already so romantic even in the beginning~~~

3. [+454, -20] Lee Hana always has great chemistry with her male co-stars

4. [+430, -23] Lee Hana is really adorable ㅠㅠ

5. [+125, -2] The best couple is still the Kim Hye Ja-Jang Mi Hee couple^^ Their acting is so natural~ They make me smile

6. [+113, -3] I'm already expecting them to have that Romeo and Juliet type of love ㅜㅜㅜㅜ Their moms are enemiesㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ Makes me sad to think about it  ㅜㅜㅜㅜ

7. [+76, -2] I wish this was a weekend drama because I wanna see it for a long time

8. [+58, -1] Everything about this drama is just perfect!! Today's episode was really good

9. [+59, -2] I make noise when I watch this at home..... Relieves all the stress from work

10. [+63, -7] I'm a guy but this made my heart beats faster ...

0 comments: