4 March 2015

[Spoilers] Unkind Women Ep 3



Article: 'Unkind Women' Song Jae Rim discovers Lee Ha Na's troublemaker identity.. Is this the start of their romance?
Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+820, -63] He's so freaking handsome.. So cool

2. [+721, -60] What an adorable man Song Jae Rim is!!! His smile is so sweet~~~

3. [+680, -63] Song Jae Rim was so handsome today. Melts. Lee Hana is so pretty too

4. [+677, -69] I like Lee Hana~~~~ She's perfect for this character!!!!!!!!

5. [+159, -29] Lee Hana is so cute for her age. I wish I have a friend like her. A friend that wouldn't ask for a reason if you ask her to accompany you for a drink. I really enjoyed 'Merry Mary' and her drama with Seo In Gook- I hope to see her more on TV

6. [+137, -24] Just look at the way Song Jae Rim smilesㅠㅠ These two match well

7. [+120, -18] So there will be a love triangle betweek Kim Ji Seok, Song Jae Rim and Lee Hana ㅋㅋThis drama is fun

8. [+106, -14] Now I get why people keep talking about Song Jae Rim

9. [+80, -6] I'm watching this for Song Jae Rim but he doesn't have that many scenes. His smile is beautiful

10. [+65, -9] Lee Hana and Song Jae Rim are so cute but is Kim Ji Seok really the main character? Who will she end up with?




Article: Will 'Unkind Women' become first place in ratings? 
Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+938, -112] Just wait. For now,  I'm only watching the episodes online but I will watch the broadcast when 'Kill Me, Heal Me' is over~~

2. [+677, -32] This drama is so good ~~~~ Everyone is so good at acting~~

3. [+193, -22]  Those who were watching 'Hyde, Jekyll, and I' probably switched to this looking at how the ratings dropped to 3.8%

4. [+112, -3] The women in this drama freely express their feeling . It's so fun

5. [+83, -6] I really love Kim Hye Ja's acting!!!

6. [+60, -4] I checked this out for Kim Hye Ja as I am a fan of hers but I ended up loving it because it is well written. Do Ji Won, Chae Shi Ra and Lee Hana's characters are all portrayed with liveliness. Do well with the ratings


1 comments:

KkulJaem said...

This show has already started and is on its 3rd episode!!! I had no clue.
Lee Hana acting turned me off a bit in High School King of Savvy,but for Jae rim i'm considering picking up this drama.Hmm......