11 March 2015

[Spoilers] Unkind Women Ep 5



OSEN via Naver: 'Unkind Women', Chae Shi Ra gets on her knees for Lee Hana and begs to bring her back as a lecturer, 'Humiliation'

1. [+1014, -28] A well-made drama. Chae Shi Ra is such a good actress.... Felt like watching a movie

2. [+790, -35] Even with those hideous weaves, Cha Shi Ra unnie acts so well. This will be the next hit after 'Kill Me, Heal Me'.. It's so good

3. [+613, -14] Everyone acts so well here so time flew by so fast... I really like the flashbacks too

4. [+176, 0] This drama is really good ㅋㅋ Jang Mi Hee said to Kim Hye Ja, "Should I call you 'aunt'?"ㅋㅋ

5. [+174, -4] I'm 100% certain that this drama will get 20% ratings once 'Kill Me, Heal Me' ends

6. [+171, -3] What a refreshing drama. I burst out laughing at Jang Mi Hee and Kim Hye Ja's scenes. Totally daebak. The first drama I got so addicted with in such a long time after 'Misaeng'

7. [+158, -5] After 'Kill Me, Heal Me', this drama will get over 15% for sure. The plot is so realistic that it just touches my heart. Writer Kim In Young's ability and a comical cast make me adore this so much. There are also the balance of light and heavy elements thanks to Yoo Hyun Ki PD who directed 'My Daughter Seo Yeong'

8. [+143, -4] Chae Shi Ra's acting is amazing... So is this drama...^^

9. [+119, -1] Why is 'Unkind Women' so freaking good?

10. [+100, -0] This drama's marvelous

11. [+85, 0] Every single time Kim Hye Ja-nim and Jang Mi Hee-sshi appear, it always reminds me of that flying kick scene. So freaking funny~ The cast is one of a kind~



My Daily via Naver: 'Unkind Women', Lee Hana mistakes Song Jae Rim as a pervert and slaps him 

1. [+802, -70] How come there's no comments.....? Song Jae Rim's hot

2. [+703, -52] I didn't even watch him in WGM but he sizzles in that last sceneㅋㅋ  I love all the men in this drama even Chi Shi Ra's husband!

3. [+684, -58] Song Jae Rim is hot

4. [+588, -65] Lee Hana is so pretty and Song Jae Rim is so handsome

5. [+497, -55] I love these twoㅜㅜㅜㅠ Their chemistry is off the roof

6. [+175, -13] This drama is so good. There's a reason why the ratings are high ㅋㅋ

7. [+98, -12] I go nuts every time Song Jae Rim smiles

8. [+98, -15] I'm a man but I think Song Jae Rim is so charming

9. [+67, -4] The ending scene is daebak

10. [+66, -4] He's so sexy. I thought my heart was gonna stop

5 comments:

KkulJaem said...

Yes get that recognition SJR!!! This drama is amazing!

KkulJaem said...

This drama is already killing KMHM in the ratings. It might actually be the one that breaks 15% or higher.

kiyomi said...

i will be pissed if sjr doesnt get the girl, it seems like there will be a love triangle ugh

tota said...

i love this drama really

Sf said...

Jang Mi Hee said to Kim Hye Ja, "Should I call you 'aunt'?"

LOL

7. [+158, -5] After 'Kill Me, Heal Me', this drama will get over 15% for
sure. The plot is so realistic that it just touches my heart. Writer
Kim In Young's ability and a comical cast make me adore this so much.
There are also the balance of light and heavy elements thanks to Yoo
Hyun Ki PD who directed 'My Daughter Seo Yeong'

i agree with comment


thank you