18 March 2015

[Spoilers] Unkind Women Ep 7



OSEN - Naver: 'Unkind Women', Jang Mi Hee hair-pulls Seo Yi Sook for Chae Shi Ra, 'Satisfying' 


1. [+2541, -23] How can Jang Mi Hee still remain so graceful in her age... She wows me everytime ㅋㅋ
2. [+1859, -11] I burst out laughingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  "I'm a patient"ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's so satisfying to watchㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+1120, -14] That feels so damn refreshing

4. [+339, -2] Are all the mini series recently aiming for the black comedy route? I don't mind. It's so funny

5. [+299, -1] Jang Mi Hee is really elegant

6. [+126, -1] Watch out for people like Manager Park. She's the type that would stab you in the back

7. [+124, -1] Chae Shi Ra's husband is awesome ♥♥♥

8. [+116, 0] Hilarious drama  ㅋㅋIt would have higher ratings if they aired it during the weekend


Ten Asia - Naver

1. [+738, -51] What does Hana unni eats that she's so pretty?

2. [+676, -61] I hope Song Jae Rim gets more recognition and become one of those well-known actors! I'm cheering for you

3. [+453, -25] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋkkuljaem

4. [+126, -3] Woaa this drama's amazing

5. [+128, -31] I didn't watch him in WGM but he's bursting with charms in this drama

6. [+69, 0] Ah seriously, this drama is so fun  ㅋㅋㅋㅋAnd also Kim Hye Ja-nim made me laugh out loud

7. [+63, -5] So crazyㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ  That ending ㅜㅜㅜㅜ

8. [+64, -7] Daebak daebak daebakㅋㅋㅋㅋ  It's so fun

Newsen - Nate 

1. [+92, -4] I don't usually watch KBS dramas but this drama is amazing

2. [+20, 0] I adore Kim Hye Ja's character ~ It felt so refreshed when Jang Mi Hee was pulling Na Mal Yeon's hair ㅋㅋLee Hana and Song Jae Rim made my heart flutter today This drama is so fun ♡♡

3. [+18, -1] These days we have Yoo Ho Jung and Yoo Joon Sang and then Kim Hye Ja and Jang Mi Hee.. Satirical but so funny ㅋㅋㅋ And also that's a green light signal from Jung Mari



1 comments:

tiffanny loveley said...

i'm in love with this drama
thanx ^^