19 March 2015

[Spoilers] Unkind Women Ep 8



OSEN - Naver: 'Unkind Women', Song Jae Rim gets jealous at guy that Lee Hana likes 

1. [+345, -11] Dude, that 'guy' is you

2. [+335, -13] So handsome, so handsome

3. [+221, -12] Jae Rim-sshi, what have you done to my heart?

4. [+68, -4] Best drama airing recently. I'm really liking the teacher revenge story

5. [+56, -7] It's you, Roo Oh-ya..

6. [+49, -1] Ah~~~~~so goodㅋㅋㅋㅋ That necktie scene gave me a heart attack ~~~~~^^



OSEN - Naver

1. [+508, -17] I ship these two so hardㅠㅠㅠ My heart was beating so fast ㅜㅜ

2. [+331, -14] Sigh~~ These cuties ♥♥♥♥

3. [+133, -8] Making my heart flutter late at night.  This couple have the same sense of style and they have a great chemistry!!! I'm about to sleep but this scene keeps popping up in my head

4. [+97, -6] Jae Rim is so sweet

5. [+96, -6] Roo Oh was so awesome today!!!! My heart couldn't take it

6. [+63, -4] Makjang writers... This is what a proper drama looks like!!!

7. [+64, -8] I'm loving Song Jae Rim these daysㅋㅋ  I didn't watch him in  WGM but he's so charming in this drama

Newsen - Nate 

1. [+50, -2] This drama is so goodㅋㅋㅋ I love Song Jae Rim and Lee Hana together as well as Chae Shi Ra and Park Hyuk Gwon. Even Jang Mi Hee and Kim Hye Ja have great dynamics. Anyway, I think it was Lee Soon Jae who sent the letter to Jang Mi Hee's fiancé.. I like that this drama is family-oriented and also has these thrilling parts and it's like a black comedy too. I really can't wait for next week

2. [+32, 0] Kim Hye Ja and Jang Mi Hee's scenes are so fun to watchㅋㅋㅋㅋ "You swear behind my back" ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+15, -1] I find Park Hyuk Gwon-sshi so adorable for no apparent reason


0 comments: