25 March 2015

[Spoilers] Unkind Women Ep 9



OSEN - Naver: 'Unkind Women', Song Jae Rim and Lee Hana's library date 

1. [+389, -18] MaRoo couple is so beautiful...^^

2. [+348, -16] Song Jae Rim is a cutie♥♥♥

3. [+337, -12] Song Jae rim is doing well recently

4. [+321, -17] Ah seriouslyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Daebak. Melts.... Ha.... Song Jae Rim 

5. [+137, -6] Sigh. They're not even dating but why are they so romantic together?

6. [+96, -7] Everything about this drama is amazing but I'm more focused with this couple more than anything. Hahaha

7. [+77, -5] Please let these two date alreadyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. [+66, -4] Oh my. When Roo Oh said he doesn't have a girlfriend and Mari had that smile



tv Report - Naver

1. [+1822, -33] Seo Yi Sook is such a good actress.. This drama is amazing because there are no idols

2. [+1210, -15] What a trash.. She turned her student into an outcast and still calls herself a teacher and doesn't feel apologetic at all.. I like how this drama shows us the malicious nature of humans

3. [+229, -2] She reminds me of my homeroom teacher in elementary school. She lost her wallet and accused one of the male students of stealing it. Although he kept on saying it's not him, the other students kept ignoring the truth and he was ostracized.. I can't forget it. That bitch

4. [+222, 0] There were a lot of teachers like her way back then

5. [+201, -4] I hate Na Mal Yeon to death but that's because Seo Yi Sook is an amazing actress

6. [+165, -1] I had a teacher like Na Mal Yeon in 6th grade. I wasn't smart so she criticized me a lot.. It's still so fresh in my mind. Watching Chae Shi Ra gives me that strength to get revenge!! This drama gives such a satisfying feeling

7. [+143, -2] I ship Kim Hye Ja and Jang Mi Hee


1 comments:

kiyomi said...

i think everyone had a teacher like Na Mal Yeon... which is super sad cause I did too. that one math teacher wanted to flunk me in high school just she though I'm going to fail final test and tarnish her reputation, seriously. I studied my ass off and passed rather high and she still had the audacity of telling me she stressed about my results much more than I did. ugh