21 March 2015

[Spoilers] We Got Married 4



Ilgan Sports - Naver: 'WGM 4', Henry and Gong Seung Yeon have known each other for 10 years... 'Ex-SM trainees' 

1. [+1513, -22]ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Henry is freaking hilarious ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋGollum ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+1284, -67] Even SM trainees are on a different level

3. [+867, -71] Gong Seung Yeon is so pretty

4. [+191, -6] When I saw this, I thought that it's a relief that they didn't pair these two

5. [+101, -15] Henry's better off with Yewon

6. [+96, -14] WGM gets a lot of hate but do you know why they never take it off air? It's because people show a lot of interest. A majority of shows get axed because no one talks about them

7. [+56, -3] Gollum ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋBoth are so likeable... WGM has a good lineup right so I hope don't screw up. I don't really watch it so they can take it off air if they want to. It's always implicated with dating scandals but viewers don't even give a shit anymore



tv Report - Naver: 

1. [+202, -8] Am I the only one who noticed that Jong Hyun acts a little different around Seung Yeon?

2. [+131, -26] It's nice to see that she's working hard after that cursing incident with Lee Tae Im ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+69, -10] The subtitles were a bit erotic....

4. [+34, -3] Yewon matches better with Henry

5. [+27, -5] Not really familiar with Jong Hyun but I think he's really cool ㅋㅋㅋㅋ



OSEN - Naver

1. [+5728, -76] So obvious that this was going to happen ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+3741, -390] Henry-Yewon couple is so cute

3. [+2767, -718] Yewon is lovely ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+639, -55] When a new couple joins: Take the show off air!!, After the new couple made their appearance: I really love this couple!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋThis is why they'll never take this show off air, you idiots

5. [+189, -12] Lee Jong Hyun ㅋㅋㅋHe gets nervous around Seung Yeon but he's comfortable around Yewon

6. [+143, -4] Henry is so charming, seriously ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+121, -2] Henry has really good variety skills

8. [+111, -6] This show is fun because of Henry~!! He's a happy virus

9. [+97, -8] The Gollum couple is cute but they're not as funny as Henry-Yewon. It would be daebak if they cast them in a drama or a sitcom ㅋㅋㅋ



3 comments:

me said...

I saw an article about Henry fart and burp in front of his date,GSY and took a dump during his date with Yewon. He also farted at Taemin's face at another show "Soulmate return". Am I the only one who thinks that is disgusting, not appropriate or funny?

justjuliet said...

Some people may find it funny, but for me those kind of jokes are to childish and not witty enough, it realy is the lowest form of comedy. I like him cause I love his energy but his jokes aren't funny lol.

khaleesoy said...

I felt like watching a SNL sketch during Henry's airtime. Is he seriously like that? His antics look really forced.