30 March 2015

Suzy talks about Lee Min Ho at miss A's comeback showcase



tv Report - Naver: miss A Suzy, "His warm and caring personality drew me to him" 

1. [+15862, -1620] Please date for a long time. And also, I don't understand why people would bash them because they're in a relationship

2. [+12529, -1633] So cool of Suzyㅋㅋㅋ  Charmingㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+11406, -2553] And he's also extremely handsome. The best visual couple. I hope they date for a long time. There are no malicious comments in Lee Min Ho's comments but there are a lot in Suzy's... As expected, a woman's enemy is another woman

4. [+8235, -1202] They match so well^^ Have a beautiful relationship!

5. [+1257, -197] Have we forgotten  the 280 billion won

6. [+763, -213] Who wouldn't show a caring and warm personality when you're with Suzy? ㅋㅋSuzy-ya, you can say that he's awesome

7. [+701, -179] So lucky. She's pretty so gets the opportunity to date at that age

8. [+491, -187] Both are handsome and beautiful. They match so well

9. [+447, -150] It's none of our business if they date... Have a happy relationship

10. [+319, -61] I still don't understand why Suzy is getting that superstar treatment. Acting? Singing? Dancing? Looks? Body? Aegyo? Voice? Image? What is so outstanding about her? I really wanna know



7 comments:

♥aLin♥ said...

apploud for the upvotes tho..

10. [+319, -61] I still don't understand why Suzy is getting that superstar treatment. Acting? Singing? Dancing? Looks? Body? Aegyo? Voice? Image? What is so outstanding about her? I really wanna knowow..wow..i claped for the upvotes!!!!!

BUTTHURT OR WHT?? LOL

Hessa said...

I'm worried about her because he dated so many celebrities and his relationships were short... Doesn't seem so trustworthy to me

justtttt said...

10. [+319, -61] I still don't understand why Suzy is getting that superstar treatment. Acting? Singing? Dancing? Looks? Body? Aegyo? Voice? Image? What is so outstanding about her? I really wanna know

Someone with aegyo only really deserve superstar treatment????? She did not have super skinny body loke other idols but at least her body is healthy

juvus said...

4. [+8235, -1202] They match so well^^ Have a beautiful relationship!



I learned a while ago that "they match so well" is korean speak for they are of the same status and they are both beautiful. So therefore their relationship must be amazing.XD

kimdeyya said...

yeah.. same here, that's what I fear the most, I don't know much about him, I can't imagine if just a few months from now they'll announce something I don't want to hear :< Suzy is so precious to me, I just hope he treats and treasure her well

Hessa said...

i bet he'll break up with her once he enlists

kimdeyya said...

I'll be really sad tho if that's gonna happen, I dont want Suzy to be hurt or something :< eventho I dont like or dislike lee min ho I still hoping the best for Suzy happiness, lets pray for them :'D