13 March 2015

Teasers released for 'Let's Eat 2'

'Let's Eat Season 2' airs on Mondays and Tuesdays beginning April 6th.

Yoon Doo Joon
Food: Tangsooyook (Sweet and sour deep fried pork)



Seo Hyun Jin
Food: Bossam (Boiled pork wraps)


Kwon Yool
Food: Gamjatang (Pork bone soup)


enews 24 via Naver: Handsome Kwon Yool, what is tonight's dinner menu?

1. [+367, -6] I'm so excited to watch this. I really enjoyed Season 1 as well. Yoon Doo Joon is handsome and acts well

2. [+269, -2] He played Lee Soon Shin's son in 'Roaring Currents'..! I'm looking forward to your acting ~

3. [+228, -1] 'Let's Eat' for Mondays and Tuesdays

4. [+170, -1] I've been eyeing this guy since 'Brain'..  I hope he gets recognized this time!! 'Let's Eat 2', do well~

5. [+26, -4] I don't like the female leadㅠㅠ  I want Soo Kyung unni back ㅠㅠ 

6. [+23, -1] I'm sad that there won't be no Barasshi and Kim Hak Moon but season 2 seems like it'll be fun^^ Gotta watch this for the mokbang ~~

7. [+20, 0] I think Seo Hyun Jin is fine.. but I still miss Lee Soo Kyung

8. [+19, -2] Heol Kwon Yool... I've liked him since 'Angel's Revenge'


3 comments:

Lily said...

I look forward to this, I like the cast :) as a b2uty I really like Doojoon but his acting has no flaws.

ps. Kkuljaem please can you translate comments on Lee Yoo Bi being offered a lead role in School 2015? I like her a lot and want to see the reactionsT_T

Lexurite said...

Man, this drama made me so hungry. I'll only watch it while eating, if not, I'll go crazy. ;_;

Lexurite said...

Lee Yoobi has been offered a lead role? YAS get it gurl!