30 March 2015

'The Girl Who Sees Smells' PD assures it will be a lighthearted drama



OSEN - Naver: 'TGWSS' PD, "It will be a fun and sweet drama... nothing heavy-hearted" 

1. [+1170, -114] Excited ㅋㅋI enjoyed 'Rooftop Prince'

2. [+1068, -99] Ooh I'm really looking forward to this. Please let it be as fun as 'Rooftop Prince'

3. [+949, -102] Finally be able to see Park Yoo Chun on Wednesdays and Thursdays ㅠㅠ

4. [+778, -88] The teaser looks so funㅋㅋ Gotta watch the 1st episode!!

5. [+777, -114] I'm excited to see Park Yoo Chun and Shin Se Kyung!!

6. [+138, -17] The drama I'm most excited to watch for spring

7. [+118, -19] I think it's gonna be fun~

8. [+110, -17] You can trust Park Yoo Chun


Ten Asia - Naver: 'Cultwo Show', Park Yoo Chun hopes that TWGSS gets over 10% in viewer ratings 

1. [+116, -1] It's spring right now so I'm really pining for a drama that's sweet and lively. I really like Park Yoo Chun so I hope this is fun. I saw the trailer after 'Hyde' ended last week and it looks promising

2. [+101, -1] It's the newest one out of all the Wed-Thurs drama so it will be at disadvantage in terms of ratings but they have a line-up of young stars so I'm really excited. It's the same writer that wrote 'Rooftop Prince' so it will be fun no matter what

3. [+92, -1] I missed Park Yoo Chun so much^^

4. [+26, -2] TGWSS fighting!!!

5. [+23, -1] Currently waiting for Wednesday 10 pm I guess it will be a fun drama. Park Yoo Chun in a romcom

6. [+20, -1] Yoo Chun-ah, I will increase the ratings^^


4 comments:

woooow said...

micky and nam goong min, i like both!! not sure about shin se kyung, but from the teaser, she seems fit for her role. i'm going to watch it for sure

Kororo said...

I look forward for this drama the most, can't wait!

aeterna009 said...

This drama looks promising.. I'm not really into Shin Se Kyung but I've managed to finished some of her dramas so I might go and check this out.

dyana_3 said...

No words can really describe how excited I am about this drama!

2. [+101, -1] It's the newest one out of all the Wed-Thurs drama so it will be at disadvantage in terms of ratings but they have a line-up of young stars so I'm really excited. It's the same writer that wrote 'Rooftop Prince' so it will be fun no matter what

It will be at disadvantage and will have some tough competition. Hope everything will be fine!