6 March 2015

VIXX wins number 1 on 'Music Bank'



OSEN via Naver: Vixx wins number on  'Music Bank'...third trophy 10 days after comeback

1. [+1732, -452] I had no idea who they were at first but got to know them through this comeback. Congrats

2. [+1375, -345] Congrats on the win~ I love the song

3. [+1178, -307] Ah~~~ I really wanted an encore but they had to get the trophy^^ VIXX is the best ♡♡Starlights  are the best ♡♡

4. [+1144, -315] I love the songㅋㅋ  I'm so glad to see them winning number 1ㅎㅎ

5. [+1053, +293] Wooaㅠㅠㅠㅠ Won number 1 right after their comeback on public broadcast  ㅠㅠㅠㅠCongratulations. Let's win number 1 again tomorrow!!!!! I'm always cheering for you

6. [+172, -60] I wasn't really familiar with VIXX but I became interested in them because of this songㅋㅌㅋㅋㅋ  I really love the song

7. [+135, -41] Not a VIXX fan but I find myself commenting on their articles latelyㅋㅋㅋㅋ  I like VIXX!!

8. [+94, -17] There are really a lot of 90s songs that are considered masterpieces.. When my uncle heard the song, he thought it was similar to 'Love Equation' so I found out they're doing a revival. I really like the song 






1 comments:

KkulJaem said...

Congratulations on your third win.. Love equation is really a great song.