19 March 2015

Who will be Ha Ji Won's leading man for 'In Time With You' remake?



Ilgan Sports - Naver: Find a partner for Ha Ji Won 

1. [+879, -128] Gong Yoo would be great......

2. [+681, -129] Gong Yoo or Jung Woo Sung

3. [+628, -94] Gong Yoo, who's taking a break from dramaland~~~ I wanna see him back to small screen

4. [+180, -17] A stuntwoman, gisaeng, North Korean Special Forces officer, an empress. Ha Ji Won really has done a variety of roles. She's a true chameleon actress

5. [+144, -65] I wanna see her with Hyun Bin again.. Or Gong Yoo is fine too...

6. [+115, -40] Yes yes to Gong Yoo!! Jo In Sung too

7. [+77, -13] I watch everything this unni does. She's pretty, acts well and her roles always suit her

8. [+84, -37] So Ji Sub or Gong Yoo!!

9. [+43, -9] Her dramas are always daebak

10. [+26, -1] I really enjoyed that dramaㅜㅜㅜPlease leave it to the hands on a good writerㅜㅜㅜShe'll match well with a leading man who's taller than her!

11. [+23, -2] I really don't care as long as he acts well..

12. [+28, -7] When are they gonna let us know? I'm so curious

13. [+28, -10] So Ji Sub please please please

14. [+35, -17] Ha Ji Won and Jo In Sung would be daebak


12 comments:

gingerbread said...

Gong Yoo, Jang Hyuk, Lee Sun Gyun, So Ji Sub please

twicawind said...

Both Gong yoo so ji sub are busy shooting something

kumon said...

the netizens are right. Gong Yoo or Jung Woo Sung would be great!! ;)

silvermaoh said...

Gong Yoo, So Ji Sub, or my bias opinion Ji Chang Wook bc I desperately want to see them in a modern drama together

Hajiwonlover said...

so ji sub or jo in sung or both ! pls

gingerbread said...

ouch..what have they been shooting actually? Lee Sun Gyun would also do for me tho or Jo In Sung or Jung Woo Sung or anyone in their 30s, she basically had a great chemistry with all her co-stars so im fine with anyone lol

aeterna009 said...

what happened in Bali feels! LOL!

aeterna009 said...

1. Kang Don Won or Won Bin (I know, it's an impossible dream!!)
2. So Ji Sub, Jo In Sung (her chemistry with both men is really the best)
3. Song Seung Hun (He really wants to work with her)
4. Gong Yoo, Ji Sung, Jung Woo Sung

TurkishRose1 said...

Lol I LOVE ALL your choices, so any of them would make me happy too :)

2m2i4k1i said...

A reunion with Ji Chang Wook would be great! I would love to see him act in a romantic melodrama. I just don't know if that is a melodrama haha

placeforu said...

4. [+180, -17] A stuntwoman, gisaeng, North Korean Special Forces officer, an empress. Ha Ji Won really has done a variety of roles. She's a true chameleon actress



^^She can be called as a real actress, not taking hiatus for long and always picking projects every year.

Maryam Qonita said...

it's Lee Jin Wook. lol