26 March 2015

XIA Junsu confirmed to make appearance on public broadcast



Star News - Naver: XIA Junsu confirmed to make first appearance on an EBS music broadcast.. "dream come true" 

1. [+792, -25] Junsu-ssi, congrats on making an appearance on public broadcast through Space Empathy!!!!!!!! I wish you continued success!!

2. [+656, -26] We finally get to see Xia Junsu on public broadcast. Really looking forward to it^^

3. [+561, -27] Junsu-ya, congrats. It's spring right now and the flowers are blooming so you get to bloom too!! Thank you for your songs

4. [+511, -25] Congratulations!!!!!! It starts on 'Empathy' and I hope to see you more on public broadcast from now on!!

5. [+470, -24] Congratulationsㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Congrats!!!!!

6. [+102, -10] Seriouslyㅠㅠ  I thought a day like this would never comeㅠㅠㅠㅠ  It's only on EBS right now but I hope he also gets to appear on the other 3 major networks. I've waited for 5 years

7. [+90, -8] April 30th, the day Kim Junsu will blossom!!

8. [+74, -7] The 3 major networks need to watch and learn from this!!

9. [+65, -8] Congratulations. Thank You. I love You.

10. [+64, -8] I love you EBS ㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅠ

11. [+61, -7] Really a dream come true.. Junsu-ya congrats!!!!!!

12. [+57, -9] I wanna see Kim Jae Joong on public music broadcast too. I miss JYJ ~



4 comments:

yuka5470 said...

huhuhuuuu....finally after 6 years 😭😭
thank you EBS~ i hope this is the start for good days.
and i agree with last comment, i want to see jaejung on TV too...

Anyway i'm gladly welcome the HQ performance video, urgh, the pain of being JYJ fans...

sleepyneve said...

Yay. He finally gets to appear on a music programa.

Nova_REMIX said...

It's been so long. Thank goodness for at least ONE company not being afraid of SME.

noNama said...

I hope there won't be another "last minute" cancellation though.