31 March 2015

Yoo Jae Suk and Kim Gu Ra's new variety show off to a great start



Star News - Naver: Kang Ho Dong vs. Yoo Jae Suk, 'Same Bed, Different Dreams' is the victor 

1. [+3569, -158] To be honest, I wasn't aware that yesterday would be the first episode.. But I saw manage to catch the first part and I kept watching all the wayㅋㅋ It was really fun

2. [+3211, -154] 'Same Bed, Different Dreams' is so good.... I thought these two are supposed to be top MCs but Kim Gu Ra just feels like a fixed panel....

3. [+2770, -133] I like that it's a program that deals with youths... I wish they also add a counselor. You can trust Yoo Jae Suk's variety shows~

4. [+2154, -91] The Sung Chan and Su Chan brothers are so charming and they have a harmonious household ㅋㅋThey were so fun on the show that I forget that they were there because of their concerns ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+2060, -311] Yoo Jae Suk is really good at what he does

6. [+363, -21] I wanted to watch it because Yoo Jae Suk is on it but it was totally fun. The mom and the daughter made me tear up. The Busan guys were also so hilarious ㅋㅋThis show is fun!

7. [+223, -14] I will keep watching this from now on. It's really funny~

8. [+120, -22] This program is daebak~ I'm a 'New Kids on the Block' fanatic but I might have to switch to this


4 comments:

be said...

I hope someone will sub this. Why can't SBS do translations like KBS T_T. I was thinking maybe this show can take KpopStar place onece it finished but Jaesuk can't be in both show. Maybe it will take over roommate and roommate move to sunday again?

anon1233444 said...

I wish somone subbed this show.


btw <3 loving your website KkulJaem. checking this site daily

JoyBells said...

What is this shows concept?

vaseline said...

i like kim gura and kang ho dong better than yoo jae suk