24 March 2015

[Updated]Yoo Yeon Seok offered lead role in 'Warm and Cozy' +Yoo Yeon Seok and Kang So Ra confirmed



tv Report - Naver: Yoo Yeon Seok joins Hong Sisters' 'Warm and Cozy'  as Kang So Ra's male lead 

1. [+1132, -46] Yoo Yeon Seok! Daebak..

2. [+1026, -48] I'll watch it if it's Yoo Yeon Seok and Kang So Ra

3. [+828, -120] Better than Rain and Kim Woo Bin ㅋㅋ

4. [+558, -40] I like this pairing~~~~^^

5. [+520, -36] Looking forward to it. Yoo Yeon Seok, fighting

6. [+150, -18] Rain is being offered this and thatㅋㅋㅋ I like Yoo Yeon Seok as the lead

7. [+102, -17] What a relief that it's Yoo Yeon Seok.. Imagine if Rain took this role instead

8. [+79, -12] I like Yoo Yeon Seok ㅎㅎㅎ'My Girlfriend is a Gumiho' and 'Master's Sun' were healing dramas 

9. [+64, -12] Ah daebak. Thank you so much ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

10. [+47, -7] He's finally doing a drama 2 years after 'Reply 1994'

11. [+41, -5] Wow. I really like it~ Do well, you two

12. [+42, -7] So jjang relieved that it's not Rain


Newsen - Nate: Yoo Yeon Seok and Kang So Ra as final candidates for leads in 'Warm and Cozy' 

1. [+53, -1] Major relief that Rain is not the lead.. At first, I was looking forward to this because of Kim Woo Bin but Yoo Yeon Seok and Kang So Ra look good together!!

2. [+42, 0] What was that media play of Rain being the lead ㅎㅎ

3. [+36, -2] Ooh! What a fresh pairing

4. [+9, -2] I'm really looking forward to this ~~^^

5. [+2, -3] They should change the title



9 comments:

Guest said...

OMG. I'm not feeling Woo Bin or Rain for Kang Sora but i can totally picture YYS and KSR together. What a good cast in the midst of shocking cast news today

anon said...

YES PLZ OMG I WILL CRY IF YYS AND KS DO A FLUFFY HONG SISTERS ROMCOM TOGETHER

HJK said...

perfect casting

sky-sora said...

Omg omg i'm so happy to hear this! 😁

meltingice said...

I've missed him so much ;_____;

aeterna009 said...

I'm so happy.. lol.. but I'm worried at the same time. Since Rain is not gonna be in this drama, maybe he's gonna be in ITWY with Ha Ji Won.

placeforu said...

yes!! it seems Kang Sora is waiting to see the male lead before confirming for this role. Yoo Yeon Seok and Kang Sora look great. Looking forward to this. I feel like this drama will do well, kinda glad Kim Woo Bin is not playing this role now.

JoyBells said...

Tears of joy.
Drama god have heard my prayers!!!
Chilbongie is finally going to get the girl and its Kang Sora. Jinyoung(B1A4) has been added to the cast so this only gets better.

khaleesoy said...

OMG FUCKYEA!!!