1 March 2015

Yoochun and Shin Se Kyung Confirmed for 'Sensory Couple' *Request*



Article: Park Yoo Chun-Shin Se Kyung confirm for SBS 'Sensory Couple' 
Source: Ilgan Sports via Naver

1. [+2,417, -162] Still can't forget Gaksatang couple in 'Rooftop Prince', I can finally see him again in another Lee Hee Myung drama

2. [+2,376, -176] If it's from the writer of 'Rooftop Prince', then it should be fine.. I really enjoyed that drama..

3. [+1,682, -190] Sensory couple fighting!!!!!! Park Yoo Chun fighting!!!!!

4. [+1,411, -190] I think this drama is going to be fun ㅋㅋㅋ

5.  [+332, -67] A fresh drama for spring is finally coming

6.  [+330, -68] I look forward to it^^ I've been waiting to see Park Yoo Chun. Please show us a great image^^

7. [+336, -17] So, they're both confirmed. They somewhat look good together and I hope the story would be fun. So beautiful, these two

8. [+306, -66]  Ooh seems fun ㅎㅎㅎㅎ

9. [+226, -64] I like this pairing. Looking forward to them

10. [+191, -45] I'm already so excited to see it. Park Yoo fighting


5 comments:

KkulJaem said...

I hope this drama will be just as good as 'Rooftop prince'. I'm still worried for the female lead...SSK is not a good actress, but i hope she improved her acting, if not...then i hope her bad acting won't ruin this drama.

KkulJaem said...

I disliked SSY's acting in every drama she's worked in-Fashion King,Blade Man,When a man loves.But i really really want this one to work because i have such high hopes for yoochun.I hope they both do well.

KkulJaem said...

My only wish is Shin Se Kyung will not ruin this drama with her acting. I've been waiting for this drama, finally, a second collaboration between Yoochun & Rooftop Prince's writer

KkulJaem said...

to be honest i don't like the lead actress she can't even act T.T but what can i do i realy love yoochun i think i will watch it for him only ^^
thank you :)

KkulJaem said...

i must be of the minority, but i like shin se kyung! good luck to both! i hope that the drama's a hit.

thank you, 꿀잼, for translating!