15 March 2015

Yoon Park and Lee Sung Kyung get good responses in 'Flower of the Equator'



OSEN via Naver: 'Flower of the Equator', Yoon Park discovers Lee Sung Kyung's identity... The start of a romance? 

1. [+2194, -88] Yoon Park is so handsome ...

2. [+1641, -104] Yoon Park and Lee Sung Kyung match so well... My heart-fluttered because of them~~!!

3. [+1047, -49] This drama's getting exciting ㅋㅋI saw it by chance and thought it was kkuljaem

4. [+178, -13] Yoon Park is so handsome...... This drama is great

5. [+206, -47] I was worried for Lee Sung Kyung but she's better than I thought. Please continue showing your hardworking image

6. [+141, -13] I thought Yoon Park was dull at first but he gets charming the more you see himㅋㅋ He'll be an actor known as the one who always plays the role of a doctor ㅋㅋㅋHe only changed his character but  his occupation stayed the same ㅋㅋㅋBut these two match so well ㅋㅋLee Sung Kyung is naturally pretty and has a face you'll never get tired of seeing

7. [+102, -6] Yoon Park has the perfect role of a mama boy. My heart fluttered because of these two

8. [+101, -10] They look great together!!! I wanna be in a relationship too ㅠㅠㅠ..

9. [+91, -7] I had nothing to watch while eating dinner and I came upon this by chance. It's really good!!

10. [+69, -11] 'Flower of the Equator' is good. Do well~


1 comments:

omoooo said...

can I know what kkuljaem??