1. [+688, -29] How on earth can they look like that?
2. [+778, -162] Ha Ji Won is jjang. So pretty
3. [+501, -47] All of them are so pretty. Fighting!
4. [+797, -539] Song Tax Evasion doesn't need to make a comeback
5. [+151, -26] Jang Nara doesn't ever age~~~ She looks like she could be in her early 20s
6. [+139, -39] Ha Ji Won really picks good dramas. From her acting talent to how she adapts to the story, she's an actress you can trust
7. [+104, -33] Ha Ji Won, Song Hye Kyo and Jang Nara. I'm looking forward to these 3
8. [+110, -60] I'm only excited for Ha Ji Won and Jang Nara
9. [+117, -78] Ms. Song's reflection period is too short
10. [+94, -51] I acknowledge Song Hye Kyo and Jang Nara as Hallyu goddesses in China but why would you call Ha Ji Won a Hallyu goddess? It's true that 'Empress Ki' was a hit in Taiwan but it had mediocre reception in China. Trying to drag her in here, huh?
11. [+96, -68] I'm excited to watch Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki~
12. [+28, -3] The pretty ladies are coming back!!!