24 April 2015

Anticipated drama comebacks of Ha Ji Won, Song Hye Kyo and Jang Nara


DongA - Naver: '3 Hallyu Goddesses' Ha Ji Won, Song Hye Kyo and Jang Nara are coming back 

1. [+688, -29] How on earth can they look like that?

2. [+778, -162] Ha Ji Won is jjang. So pretty

3. [+501, -47] All of them are so pretty. Fighting!

4. [+797, -539] Song Tax Evasion doesn't need to make a comeback

5. [+151, -26] Jang Nara doesn't ever age~~~ She looks like she could be in her early 20s

6. [+139, -39] Ha Ji Won really picks good dramas. From her acting talent to how she adapts to the story, she's an actress you can trust

7. [+104, -33] Ha Ji Won, Song Hye Kyo and Jang Nara. I'm looking forward to these 3

8. [+110, -60] I'm only excited for Ha Ji Won and Jang Nara

9. [+117, -78] Ms. Song's reflection period is too short

10. [+94, -51] I acknowledge Song Hye Kyo and Jang Nara as Hallyu goddesses in China but why would you call Ha Ji Won a Hallyu goddess? It's true that 'Empress Ki' was a hit in Taiwan but it had mediocre reception in China. Trying to drag her in here, huh?

11. [+96, -68] I'm excited to watch Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki~

12. [+28, -3] The pretty ladies are coming back!!!


15 comments:

Nippy said...

they are all pretty~ :)

meltingice said...

Queens are finally coming back 😊

karecity said...

10. [+94, -51] I acknowledge Song Hye Kyo and Jang Nara as Hallyu
goddesses in China but why would you call Ha Ji Won a Hallyu goddess?
It's true that 'Empress Ki' was a hit in Taiwan but it had mediocre
reception in China. Trying to drag her in here, huh?

But Hallyu doesnt only include China only......and has everyone forgotten the massive hit Secret Garden?
Anyway, so excited for their comebacks! Esp ITWY remake and Descendants of the Sun for Joong Ki.

wtf said...

Fighting Hajiwon unnie!!!

Lynna said...

jang Na Ra is just plain to me and her last drama Mr.Back was such a let down so i'm not anticipating her anymore. She needs to challenge more roles other than the romantic comedy.

kimdeyya said...

all of them are prettier than me and all the commenters :'D lol

kimpy said...

I think this comment surfaced to the top because Ha Ji Won gained some antifans due to her taking up Empress Ki which is a "faction (fact+fiction)" drama. But I agree Ha Ji Won is a Hallyu-level. When she went to France, she was even recognized by the local govt.

kimpy said...

Anticipating Ha Ji Won Eonnie's Drama <3

Booby said...

HA JI WON <<3333333

uhnny said...

Damn. I wish Jung Ryeo Won makes a drama or even a movie comeback this year. Good thing Kim Sun Ah and Gong Hyo Jin are back this year~

guest said...

jang Na Ra and song hye kyo , top korean natural beauties.

aeterna009 said...

Among these 3, I trust Ha Ji Won the most. I like all her drama. Song Hye Kyo and Jang Nara is a hit or miss to me.

Now, I'm waiting for Shin Min Ah to make drama comeback too this year.

aeterna009 said...

I was anticipating Mr Back.. but it is so disappointing. I don't know what goes wrong. Maybe I'm not fond of both leads.

Anyway, Jang Nara is always the typical annoying candy in drama, I hope in this new drama she's not annoying anymore.

Aaa8897 said...

lol her drama secret garden is popuuuular -_- . and dont act china is the only country outside korea dumb

Lynna said...

Yes she is always stuck to her candy role. I hope she will do more challenging role.
She is just too plain to my liking