2 April 2015

B1A4 Jinyoung passes audition for Hong Sisters' drama, positively considered for a supporting role


e news 24- Naver: B1A4 Jinyoung joins Hong Sisters' 'Warm and Cozy' with Yoo Yeon Seok and Kang So Ra 

1. [+644, -66] It's already stated that he passed the audition~

2. [+642, -77] I wasn't pleased because he's an idol but he's good at acting

3. [+540, -68] But Jinyoung acts well. I'm liking the line-up so far. Excited to watch it!!

4. [+417, -41] Wow. I'm already looking forward to it.

5. [+143, -7] Looks like he's a supporting role because he's playing the role of a restaurant employee. His acting was good in 'Miss Granny' and his recent cable show

6. [+97, -4] He's good at acting. I didn't even know he's an idol while I was watching his drama with Min Hyo Rin

7. [+95, -5] I really thought Jinyoung was a rookie actor during 'Miss Granny' but I was so surprised when I found out that he's a B1A4 member and turns out that he's a leader too. On top of that, he composes songs.. To be honest, I stopped watching 'Persevere, Goo Hae Ra' because I didn't find it fun but I'm looking forward to seeing him on this one.

8. [+80, -9] Looking forward to it. Fighting!

9. [+60, -2] After Baro in 'Angry Mom', we'll get too see Jinyoung  in 'Warm and Cozy'. Nice ㅋㅋㅋㄱㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+60, -2] So, this will be his third collaboration with a 'Sunny' cast. 'Miss Granny' with Shim Eun Kyung, 'Persevere, Goo Hae Ra' with Min Hyo Rin and this time, it will be with Kang So Ra!


6 comments:

IAmNotJapanese said...

that's odd, thought he was awkward in Persevere, Goo Hae-Ra.
it could be just me but he was just bad in PGHR.
but since he is getting good reviews from others, ill give him a shot again. ☺

woooow said...

i've seen miss granny, and that's the only his acting gig that i watch. he's fine.

JoyBells said...

This drama is turning out to be better each day. I couldn't ask for more better leads and now Jinyoung as the supporting cast member. I have such high hopes for this drama.Please Hong sisters don't screw it up.(Big,shook up my faith in them)

ARI-YA said...

I think that has to do more with the way his character is written. You should see She is Wow. i thought he was kinda awesome in that. haha

ann said...

[+60, -2] So, this will be his third collaboration with a 'Sunny' cast. 'Miss Granny' with Shim Eun Kyung, 'Persevere, Goo Hae Ra' with Min Hyo Rin and this time, it will be with Kang So Ra!



Sunny is the best thing I watch without love line...

myeon said...

Yoo Yeon Seok!! Baro, and now Jinyoung. Kkkk ~~

https://38.media.tumblr.com/69caf14b7386a8b6a21849b94634affe/tumblr_n9iqtgEmmm1to9y0zo2_500.gif