11 April 2015

Chanyeol wows the female panel on 'Dating Alone'


OSEN - Nate: 'Dating Alone', Chanyeol makes the female panel scream with his gentle skinship 

1. [+662, -213] What is this? Why is he so handsome..? Saw this earlier.. So handsome... He's seriously handsome

2. [+587, -225] I don't really care about EXO but they have a handsome member like him? He's really handsome

3. [+390, -134] I think I just fell for him.. He's so handsome when he smiles and his looks are unrealistic.. I got carried away ㅋㅋMelts..

4. [+61, -21] He is this handsome?? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He looks freaking awesome when he smiles. But acting isn't for you Chanyeol-ah..

5. [+40, -14] Wow.. Seriously.. Wow....

6. [+21, -7] Not an EXO fan but I saw him on 'Roomate' and I was stunned by his handsomeness. He's well-mannered and kind. So, I only have my eyes on him when I see EXO on tv. Such an eyecandy

7. [+12, -25] He's handsome but.... He's like the handsome version of Yoda? Is it because of his ears? The commenters here are so childish..

8. [+10, -4] 'Dating Alone' is so fun

3 comments:

rtz said...

i literally squealing throughout the show orz i'm such a trash for chanyeol

Yahoo (ง •̀_•́)ง said...

Chanyeol sunbaenim....

AB08 said...

han jin ♡