11 April 2015

Dohee says she would date Seo In Guk if he asks her to


JTBC- Naver: Single since birth Dohee, "I'd date my ideal type Seo In Guk if he aks me to date him" 

1. [+3762, -105] Seo In Guk... He sings well and is a good actor too..

2. [+3441, -330] Seo In Guk would never say that though....

3. [+2720, -525] I would date Hani too if she asks me to date her

4. [+2390, -435] She's never been in a relationship?....

5. [+1774, -440] Lies... She's not a motae solo (person who has never dated before), is she?

6. [+165, -14] Seo In Guk is my ideal type too~

7. [+63, -3] In Guk is totally charming. She has a good eye for men

8. [+30, -4] Dohee is pretty and acts well:) I hope you meet a good person to date~ Do well!


5 comments:

justjuliet said...

if seo in guk so much as looked at me I'll ask him to marry me.

♠ EEYORE ♠ said...

the height difference between them tho if that happened haha

Rin said...

Even Yaoming can get marriend. Nothing impossible. She can gain weight and they become 10 couple

♠ EEYORE ♠ said...

nah i wasn't saying it's impossible but just talking about the height difference, they'd look so cute

uhnny said...

Seo In Guk. Gosh... he's so good both in acting and singing. I miss seeing him with Eunji. Their tandem was the best!