15 April 2015

'Ex-girlfriend Club' releases teaser + main poster


e News 24 - Naver: [Video] 'Ex-Girlfriend Club' highlights the women that Byun Yo Han dated 

1. [+3013, -29] This looks so fun....

2. [+2657, -32] Byun Yo Han's acting shines even in a teaser ㅋㅋI love it ㅎㅎ

3. [+2356, -44] I'm excited for Byun Yo Han and Song Ji Hyo !!

4. [+1883, -37] I'm totally excited for this!! Byun Yo Han and Song Ji Hyo match so well

5. [+1667, -25] Why is Byun Yo Han's voice so sexy?? Seok Yool ♡♡♡

6. [+243, -14] The drama's gonna be fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋSong Ji Hyo is gorgeous

7. [+151, -8] Please invite Byun Yo Han to 'Running Man'

8. [+63, -5] What is Ryu Hwa Young doing in this drama? ㅋㅋ...





E Daily - Naver: Byun Yo Han and Song Ji Hyo's 'Ex-Girlfriend Club' confirmed to air on May 8th

1. [+118, -3] I recognize Hwa Young but then I seriously thought that was Eun Jung on the far left

2. [+50, -1] Heol finally. I wanna see it right away

3. [+37, -9] At first glance, the one on the left looks like Suzy

4. [+17, -1] Wow. Totally cute. I miss Byun Yo Han.  Song Ji Hyo is a goddess. The teaser looks fun too. I trust the 'Pasta' director

6 comments:

Jwy said...

Is that Suzy and Eun Jung in the poster? o_O The middle one looked like Hyeri at the first glance.

Amiaah said...

I think it's mostly the hair that resembles those idols...especially with the middle one. I thought it was Dohee at first glance lol

Nippy said...

[+1667, -25] Why is Byun Yo Han's voice so sexy?? Seok Yool ♡♡♡

LOL. Im very excited to watch this, He's acting is great in Misaeng.

__엑소-L said...

hope byun yo han's comeback drama is as good as misaeng :]

silvermaoh said...

3. [+37, -9] At first glance, the one on the left looks like Suzy

^ me lol
this looks fun will check it out

girlsmeetU said...

I thought it was Park Shin Hye, Dohee and Eunjung ._.