21 April 2015

EXID's shocked faces after winning #1 on 'The Show'


My Daily - Naver: EXID's astonished faces, 'We won #1?' 

1. [+10,805, -691] Look at Hani's facial expression ㅋㅋCongrats on the win!! Won #1 as soon as they made a comeback so it's no use to label them a 'one hit wonder'

2. [+9,032, -434] Look at Hani ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋMade me laugh out loud ㅋㅋ

3. [+7,645, -368] Hani's eyes look like they're about to pop out.

4. [+4,718, -388] Congrats~!! ㅎㅎㅎ

5. [+2074, -164] I hope LE gets more recognition... She takes part in writing most of EXID songs

6. [+221, -31] miss A: we get knocked down there, we get knocked down here too
Dal Shabet: .... So jealous...
EXO: We don't care because we have so many trophies. We're more after the public broadcast music shows
EXID: Fancammer-nim, thank you..
Big Bang: Have fun playing. We have a comeback next week

7. [+189, -19] Solji was crying as soon as it was announced ㅠㅠㅠㅠYou've all worked hard.... I hope they keep winning!!!!! EXID, fighting!!!!!

8. [+170, -25] I thought 'Ah Yeah' was boring at first but one day, I heard it while walking on the street and I really liked it. ㅎㅎ


5 comments:

Maki said...

Thats because FT Island wasnt nominated.

goldenmellow said...

Did miss A ever win anything? I was so annoyed they kept losing

Hello7 said...

MissA's competition was far more and tougher than EXID's. Ofc one look at the nominees and I know EXID would win. This was such an easy win for them. MissA even had Red Velvet and EXO And FTisland. EXID? Probably dal shabet and some other nugu people. They probably won't even be able to win missA lol. MissA got a higher score than them on this show. It's just all about the timing, so don't be too quick and fast to say your fav group is Alrd #1 lolz. Cuz what gets famous fast will die down fast as well

goldenmellow said...

Yeah, I wasn't saying that at all. EXID isn't my favorite group or anything. I was more asking because I didn't know if they were ever able to win against EXO and it sucked they didn't given how well they were doing. These shows really don't reflect reality most of the time. miss A should be happy with their digital success since they slayed anyway.

bogaerde said...

Hani's face in that photo is the legacy.