9 April 2015

EXO Xiumin to make his first solo variety guesting on 'Crime Scene 2'


tv Report - Naver: EXO Xiumin to wake up his detective instincts on 'Crime Scene 2' 

1. [+3724, -634] I'm looking forward to itㅠㅠ  Will watch it ㅠㅠ fighting!

2. [+2828, -538] Heol Xiumin. This is daebak  ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+2314, -475] Ooooh I must watch this

4. [+2164, -440] Daebak!!!!!!!!!!! I need to watch it ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+2038, -421] Heol!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. [+241, -44] Exo really has lots of fans,,

7. [+225, -50] It will be his first solo guesting on a variety show! Do well, Minseok-ah ㅠㅠ

8. [+197, -42] Minseok-ah, don't be nervous and just let out your charms! Have fun~~

9. [+76, -11] Heol. It's his first solo guesting on a variety show ever since debut. Is SM finally getting rid of the M members' mysterious concept and starts sending them to variety shows?

10. [+73, -14] I'm not an EXO fan but I adore his cutesy charm


6 comments:

justjuliet said...

I heard he's really smart so if it is his first variety, then crime scene 2 is a good choice for him to get used to being on tv.


hopefully no scandal occurs between him and hani tho lol.

love at the first sight said...

he has such a cute face. i am so jealous:)

Cualquier persona said...

bow down before my queen Kim Minseok YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Finally SM is giving something to this flawless king

ArielLM13 said...

Love him. Can't wait to see what he can bring to the table.

cobatebak said...

maybe it's too early for me to judge, but based on exo showtime I dont think he would bring much to the table..

Random Noona said...

where you heard that he is really smart???